Chapter 11

A/N: I am amazed that after having updated I immediately get several votes. It is unbelievable! I still have some writer's block, but I am trying to just keep going anyways. The chapters are getting longer and longer because I don't want to have like a hundred chapters, but have so much to write, and too many twists to count. I hope you like this, because I do work hard every chapter to make everything perfect, except, you know, for those stupid spelling and grammar mistakes that are impossible to avoid for me.

I'll stop talking now and let you read.

Vote, comment, and fan, loves!!!!!!!!

Chapter 11:

"Wake me when the tour is over, alright?" mumbled Niall into the cushions. As soon as we walked through the doors of our hotel suite he flung himself, face first, into the couch. I felt like doing that myself, except in my own room, where I could sit peacefully and write down all the thoughts I had had today.

  After the interview was over, the hosts left us immediately, not wanting to face Louis' rage once more. We were escorted back to the dressing rooms, where the boys went to their dressing room to change into their other clothes and remove the make-up the was probably bothering them, I was sent to the other dressing room with Lou. As we waited for the others to get ready to go, we chatted about a few pointless things, not really discussing the interview, but instead telling each other about what our lives were like where we grew up and about the latest music and fashion. Once Paul came in to tell us it was time to leave she gave me her number and told me to call her if I ever wanted to talk, but promised she would see me soon.

   The ride to the hotel was awkward and tense, as we sat in silence. Paul spoke, however, reviewing what the plan was for tomorrow. He would be at the hotel at ten and we would need to be packed and ready to head out. It would be a long drive to the airport, where we would catch a one o’clock flight to Glasgow in Scotland. The plane would land around five, and there would be a signing prepared in a building just off the airport. We would have time to spare afterwards in case we wanted to tour the city. It sounded like an easy enough plan to remember, though I was not looking forward to it. It was just a quarter to six and I already felt like curling up in my bed and sleeping for weeks.

   “That’s my bed, Niall.” Liam said in a blank tone, eyes tired. “Move.” When the smaller boy chose not to listen and stayed lying on the couch, Liam took action and pushed him right off the side. Liam placed himself onto the leather sofa with a pleased smile, as Niall just spread out on the floor with his eyes shut tight.

  Harry was staring out the glass wall on the other side of the room, tapping the glass repeatedly with his finger, a smile on his face. I was pretty sure we all wanted to know what the heck he was doing, but we were either to worn out to ask or did not care because he did random things like that all the time. I noticed Louis and Zayn trudging to their bedrooms and was about to follow them down the hall when a voice from the doorway said, “Before you got to bed, could we have a quick band meeting?”

  Paul walked through the hotel door, shutting it behind him and motioned for us to join him in the dining room. Louis and Zayn slumped their shoulders dejectedly before following Paul in. Liam rolled off the couch, barely avoiding Niall and sat himself in the room also. I entered and took a seat between him and Paul. For some reason, they felt the safest to be around at the moment. A few seconds later I heard a loud groan and Harry came through the doorway, dragging a moaning Niall behind him by the ankles. He dropped his feet to the ground and placed himself nest to Zayn, instead of beside Louis. Once Niall had finally stood and taken a seat, slamming his head down on the table to sleep, Paul began.