Chapter 6

A/N: So I found this video of One Direction answering questions, it's on the side. And I loved it so enjoy, and please pay special attention to a very special question, you'll know what I mean;) Please comment your suggestions or just anything you want to say:)

Vote if their first moments together on X-Factor were absolutely inspiring.

Chapter 6:

*Niall's P.O.V*

We gathered in the living area once we were sure Delia had gone to sleep. Her lights had never gone out so I had gone to check on her and she was passed out on the bed, still in her clothes. She had looked so sweet and innocent that for a second I had forgotten she had tricked her way into the band. That was unforgivable, and unforgettable. So I had just turned the lights off and let her sleep in the seemingly very uncomfortable position.

Louis plopped down beside me on the couch, a soda in hand, and stretched his legs out over Liam and I. "Ello, love." He said, and patted my cheek. I liked it when any of the boys gave me special attention, it reminded that we were all friends with each other, not just as a group, and I smiled widely at him.

"Hey, Lou."

Zayn sat in one of the bean bag chairs, sipping on his drink, and Harry sat in the other, his bare body covered only by a blanket. I needed to remember not to sit in that chair. It never bothered me before that Harry enjoyed being naked, it was his business, and he could do as he pleased. Since we first met he had been doing it and I think it represented just how comfortable we all were with each other. But now we had a girl staying with us, and though I did not really care if she felt comfortable, I think Harry should at least remember to cover up for her sake.

I was about to voice my opinion when Liam spoke up, "So, what do you think of Delia?"

There was a mutual groan all around at the sound of her name. Zayn dragged his hands over his face before saying, "She has such a bad atitude. Did you see how she looked at us when she saw us? Like she was sizing us up or something." Zayn rubbed his eyes sleepily, as it was very late at night, but we all needed a private moment to discuss this.

"She was way too confident." Louis added. "She knows she weasled her way into the band, and is pretty darn smug about it." We all shook our heads. When we had sang with her, no one had really gotten a chance to see her at all, and when she was walking towards us, at first her head had been hung, and she looked timid and nervous. Then her head had snapped up, looking surprisingly proud of what she had achieved. Richard had taken her in his arms like she was his new pet he adored, and that was when we all knew that she was just as devious as we had thought. No good, trustworthy person would come up with a plan for us to get attacked so they could save us and join the band.

"I don't like how she pretended not to know our names." I said. "That was just sorta rude."

Harry shook his head, "Well, it was sorta rude for us to lie like that. We were just doing it to get on her nerves."

There was silence as the guilt settled over us. Harry was right of course, Liam and I had just wanted to upset her, but when she had played along with it I had truly believed she did not know our names, and I was disappointed.

"We should not have let ourselves get played like that." said Louis, stroking a hand through my blonde hair, his face contorted into an uncharacteristic frown. Sadness was not a good look for him. "If she was smart enough to know about our band, decide she wanted to be a part of it, and found a way to be in it, then she can remember our names."

"Absolute evil." muttered Harry under his breath. He had been muttering a lot since we met her.

Liam removed the arm he had wrapped around my shoulder and stared at the ground, mumbling. "She didn't seem all that bad to me."