Chapter 2

A/N: Like I said, this is a different type of writing for me, so I really want some suggestions and comments before continuing any further. I apologize for typos. And the concert scene in this was written after the actual show in the London Arena this year, so I hope it was good:)

Vote if you are so proud of those five boys:)

Chapter 2:

"Are you ready now?" Tori asked as she walked into the bedroom, glancing down on me where I lay on the bed. I had quickly dressed in a blouse and printed pants, then decided to spend the rest of the hour until the concert writing on my laptop. I was working on the sequel to my book that had been published a year ago, and was almost through with it. I loved writing, and spent as much of my day as possible doing it. Although my previous book had not yet gotten much fame, the company I had signed to write for promised that it would be a success soon.

"Are you writing?" My friend asked. I looked up to see her reading over my shoulder, dressed in a cute sundress and jean jacket. Her blonde hair was curled down her back, and her light dusting of makeup showed off her natural beauty. "It looks good." she said.

"Thanks." I shut my laptop and hopped off the bed, not really wanting to talk about my book. I liked keeping it a secret. "Is it time for me to head to my death yet?"

"No, just the Torturitorium.." she giggled and I gave her an odd look, not understanding the inside joke. "Nevermind." she rolld her eyes and grabbed my wrist, dragging me from the room and out to the cab waiting in front of her house.

Sadly, it was not a long drive to the theater, placed directly in the middle of London, but it did take a full half hour for us to reach the entrance, as the traffic was dreadful. As we waited to enter in the long line of other teenage girls, Tori's excitement began to effect me.

"I can't believe this, Del. We are abou to see them...live!" she screamed in my ear. I did not understand what the big deal with One Direction was, but I was definitely pumped for the concert. The thumping of the bass shook us from even where we stood, and lights collided in different colors in the room ahead. Hundreds of girls around me were crying, and hyperventilating as I expected they would, but it is was the normal, anxious girls around me that made me wonder if you did not have to be a freak to love them.

"Yea," I yelled back to Tori. "This is actually pretty cool." My words were lost in the noise as the line moved and we were finally able to enter the theater, crowded full of more people than I had ever seen in my life. It was hot, loud, and extremely exhilirating being in a huge room of so much excitement. We found our seats, which were to the left of the stage, and we actually had a pretty good view. I was able to see everything on the stage, including a large screen and a staircase? No one else found it strange at all as Tori and I were slowly surrounded by girls in One Direction t-shirts, carrying posters with phrases such as, "Marry me, 1D" and "Louis, I love your bum."

"D-Delia...i-it's starting." Tori muttered, her eyes glazing over as the lights died down, and a deafening silence fell over the crowd. A video began above stage, on a huge screen. It introuduced each one of them, in a playful style that made my heart start to pump like I was a fangirl. Dramatic music began to play, causing the suspense to rise more and more in the arena.

"London, England," said a voice over the speakers. "I would like to introduce to you the biggest boyband in the world...Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik...I give you One Direction." Five boys appeared on the stage, holding microphones, dressed in what could only be described as hipster clothing. Sparks like red fire exploded from the front of the stage as high-pitched screams filled the air, screaming their love for the boys.