Chapter 16

A/N: Hey, guys! I can't believe it's already summer XD. I kind of miss seeing my friends everyday though, but at least I have more time to write. This chapter was quiet hard to write, for some reason, and I'm not so sure about it. I feel like it's more of a filler. Oh whale, I hope you enjoy it all the same :P

  Vote if you are proud of the boys for the Stadium Tour!!!!

Chapter 16:

*Delia’s P.O.V.*

  The past six days had been a whirlwind of rehearsals, meet and greets, concerts, and airports, ending perfectly with Niall almost getting arrested by the mall cops for destruction. I had found the life of singing in a band to be actual fun, and the hard work did pay off every night I stepped out onto a stage for thousands of screaming fans, but relaxation was a much needed source for me at the moment. It was not, however, what we would be getting.

 “Watch Lux for just a second,” she had said.

 “We will start recording in twenty minutes,” they said.

  Now it was a full hour later and we still sat in the green room of the magazine’s interviewing station, and Lux was still bouncing happily in Harry’s lap. The boys and I were happy to take care of Lou’s little girl, but if she did not come back before the interview started, Lux would be making her first appearance with One Direction for People magazine.

 “I wonder what’s keeping them up,” Liam thought aloud and I shrugged while finally pinning his thumb down. Yes, it had come down to thumb wars, because we were that bored.

 “Don’t they know we have a tour to practice, an album to start recording, and a movie to film?” Louis asked with a twinge of aggravation. “We don’t have time for this.”

 “Maybe you should go tell them, Mr. Impatient.” I said, although I was growing a little annoyed, too.

 “Maybe you should shut up, love.” Louis shot back, and scrunched his nose up in that look of hatred he saved just for me.

  “Why don’t you make me?” I smiled innocently, and Louis almost rose to his feet to do something, when his eyes shot down to the child in the room.

 “I would if Lux weren’t here.”

 “Whatever.” Clearly, Louis and I were still not on good terms, though I doubted that we would ever truly get along. Something about me made him tick, and it was my pleasure to be his worst nightmare. The other four had learned to stay out of it, since it never got much farther then heated words and tense silences before we were able to brush it off and pretend nothing was wrong. Since cameras had begun following us around to film for the movie, we had to act like the best of friends for most of the day, along with everyone else. However, when the cameras were turned away, Louis and I were arguing, Zayn was silent, Harry was either chatting with Liam or pretending he wasn’t tired, and Liam and Niall were the only ones remotely normal.