Chapter 10 Part 1

A/N: YOU GUYS ROCK I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! So I tried to explain somethings that may have you confused in this chapter, and since that means a lot of writing I decided to seperate this into two parts. It just works better this way, but this part is a little less exciting then the next will be so please stay patient with me and my slow updates.

Vote if... if well.... if you like the story? yea, that would be nice....

Dedicated to my best friend because I love her and would love if she finally decided to read this! ( Doubt that she will though, she's a rusher)

Chapter 10

*Zayn’s P.O.V*

Today was just not One Direction’s day.

 As soon as the camera had turned off I had jumped to my feet and said, “Nice going, guys.” I had then run off to the dressing room, followed by five others who would not stop arguing. They did not even care to notice that I was heaving with anger, wanting to absolutely kill every single one of them for messing this up. I needed them to work this out, and figure out a way to give the band the image it needs… if not, then this would all be for nothing.

 “How dare you shove that in my face, like that!” Harry had screamed as soon as he stepped into the room.

  Delia had not even turned around to shoot back, “I can’t believe you won’t grow up. I understand not wanting to do a duet, but seriously glaring at me through the interview? Oh yea, I am sure no one noticed that.”

  Louis had snorted as he stormed into the room, “And I am sure no one noticed your barely concealed scowl. Which by the way makes you look very unattractive.” I had to grab the sides of my legs to stop myself from jumping at all of their throats. It was all of their faults we ruined the interview, and they should accept it, move on, and learn how to fix the problem.

  “Oh thanks,” Delia had retorted. “Mr. Scoot-ten-inches-away-discreetly. You couldn’t just sit by me for a few minutes?”

   “Why would he want to?” Niall had replied, and we had all been a little surprised that he had said anything, but he could always switch sides like that.

 Liam had groaned, “Not you too. I sat by her. Sure I didn’t want to, but…”

 That had gone on for several minutes. Harry yelling, Tori and Louis being sarcastic, and Niall and Liam arguing with everyone. I watched the absolute ridiculous scene with anger at how childish they were all being. Granted, I disliked Delia for several reasons, but we needed to get over it and figure out how to at least look like we got along. I wished Liam had not succumb to arguing like he had, but I was apparently the only adult around here. As they continued to argue heatedly in the middle of the dressing room no one noticed me sneak out down to the parking garage and ride the elevator to the top, where there was a roof top open to the fresh air. I pulled my pack out of my pocket and lit a cigarette, reveling in the nicotine that entered my system on the first puff.

  I wanted to quit smoking, because I knew it was a nasty habit and the fans wanted me to, but it helped me deal with everything going on and no one tried to help me drop it anyhow. I puffed the smoke out into the chilly air and leaned against the concrete barrier that kept the cars from crashing to the ground far below. I tried to stop myself from thinking about the call I had gotten, the one that had introduced me to the first problem. The first problem that led to a complete avalanche of troubles that never seemed to stop or slow down. It picked up speed with every passing second and if I did not keep running it would run me into the ground. The call had been the first…