Chapter 10 Part 2

Chapter 10 Part 2:

*Louis' P.O.V.*

I sometimes don't even understand my own actions. I have no clue why I jumped down Liam's throat like that, but if I could I would take it all back. Later I would go and apologize to him, because right now he seemed very troubled and I could not help but feel that it was all my fault. Zayn's words were stuck in my head, playing over and over again like a catchy tune. I did not want him to be right, but I knew from all the time I had spent with the lad that Zayn was always the first to pick up on things and was never wrong. If only he could help us forget out how to fix the real problem if it truly had nothing to do with Delia.

As if on cue, Delia entered the performance area as the last note of Last First Kiss left Zayn's mouth. She sat herself down between Harry and Liam, directly in the middle, bringing the center of attention on her, exactly how I was sure she planned. All of the fans at my feet had begun to clap, but were now whispering about the new girl who had just entered. Why did she wait until the song was over to enter? Why was she late? I was pretty sure it was because of the whole attention thing.

"Sorry." she mouthed to Liam, and he nodded, but I rolled my eyes. Hopefully no one noticed. The host of the interview began to clap and the camera cut to her as she smiled.

"That ladies and gentleman was One Direction, please stay tuned for when we come back we will be asking the band a few personal questions and even play a little game." She winked like she had a secret, which immediately worried me. She stepped over to us, and the boys and I immediately stood to greet her and shake her hand. The woman was most likely in her early forties, with inky black hair and I smile that gave me chills. Hopefully her co-host would be more welcoming. "I'm Sandra." she greeted proudly, like it was an honor to meet her.

I shook her hand reluctantly, and decided to introduce us, "I'm Louis. This is Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Delia." I said, pointing at each one of my band mates and Delia as I spoke. No matter what I would strongly hold to the denial of Delia actually being in the band. Maybe if I refused to accept it, it would cease to be true.

"So nice to meet you all." She smiled and motioned for us to follow her out of the small performance area. We waved good-bye to the tiny amount of fans that spent a lot of money to see our recording for the live show tonight. At the beginning of the show they would play the video of us singing like it was live and then cut a little later to us as we joined the talk show hosts. We had done this enough times to know the whole process, except for Delia, who most likely had no clue. I was sure Mr. Payne, the suck-up, would not hesitate to explain.

"We will start in twenty, after we view the performance, and then I will just start out by asking a few of the regular questions." Sandra said over her shoulder as we were led up more stairs to the backstage. "I had viewers send in some truth or dare questions, so we will then play that for the show. It's an hour long, so hopefully we can get a few dirty little secrets out on the table as we play." She winked again, reminding me of a sleazy con artist who is entertaining you with a magic trick while he is stealing your watch and wallet behind your back. It was so hard to trust anyone in the entertainment business these days, but with luck the six of us may make it out of this little truth or dare game intact. We would just have to hide the fact that things were a little "uneasy" between all of us. Ever since that upset back at Nando's Liam and Zayn have avoided Harry and I, while Niall has seemed to stay away from all of us, with Zayn's words hovering over our heads.

With this issue amongst us, the whole disliking Delia thing may become even harder to hide. I glanced back at my band, a worried expression on my face, and found everyone wearing the exact same one. At least we were all worried together, it was truly a group bonding moment. I rolled my eyes mentally and found that we had arrived directly outside of the entrance to the stage, but since I was not paying attention I walked straight into the hard back of a man turned away from me.