Chapter 7

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην 1Dluveee

A/N: Hey people, so this chapter got deleted (Dont look at me, I am not responsible for what I accidentally do!) so here is my attempt at rewriting what was amazing to me the first time. I hope I don't disappoint:(  Anyways, I worked hard on this chapter despite its difficulty, and I hope for anyone out there not sure about liking 1D, that I am convincing you.

Still dedicated to 1Dluveee for her great suggestions...that I LOVE!!!
I need three votes and three comments on this chapter before continuing:)

Vote if you love the TMH tour!

Chapter 7:

 As soon as I stepped into the building I was compltely lost. I had been hoping for a "One Direction this way" sign to point me in the right direction, but who was I to have good luck? A long hallway stretched before me, every few feet a doorway that led down a new hallway, with even more doors. For a second I had wanted to wait on the boys to lead me where I needed to go, but I hated feeling dependent on them, so being hopelessly stubborn, I had marched off down the hallway boldly, thinking it would be easy enough to find my way. I was totally wrong, because five right turns and three lefts later, I was trapped in a seemingly endless maze of hallways, and had not seen a single person who could possibly help me. I knew I was late to whatever I was supposed to be doing, and knew that One Direction and the vocal coach were probably very angry at me by this time. I felt so stupid for taking off like that through a huge and unfamiliar place, but I was never one to think things out, and always made rash desicions, like singing to a mob, for instance.

  Just as I was beginning to grow desperate, I turned down another hallway and spotted a familiar boy. Louis, his back to me, stood only a few feet away, looking up and down the hallways stretchig out on either side of him. He wore a cream colored sweater, and red skinny jeans, grey TOMs on his feet. His brown hair was styled down into fringe today, unlike the quiff it had been in at the concert, and it made him look less sophisticated and more cute, more attractive. Yes, he was attractive, as they all were, but I was good at hiding what I was thinking when it came to things like this. They would never know I thought them beautiful.

  "Louis!" I cried, ecstatic to see someone, anyone, who could lead me out of this labyrinth. He whirled on me as I ran up to him, a smirk on his lips until they fell upon me, and it was replaced with a disdainful grimace.

  "Where have you been?" he snapped.

 "I-I was lost." I stuttered out at his temper, taking a step back.

 "Oh, nevermind." he said, and grabbed my wrist, tugging me along behind him roughly. "We have been looking for you all over. Now we are especially late, all because you decided to pull your little diva act.' He turned to look down at me suddenly, making me walk right into him in the process. "Never do that again, by the way. You may think you are in control, but you have another thing in coming."

 I gaped at him, my face burning with anger. "Little diva act? I just answered a question!"

 He scowled menacingly. "Yes, diva act. We all know you were just wanting attention, trying to steal the show again. Let us talk from now on, alright, love?" He never let me reply, not that it would have been clever since I was still majorly confused, but he dragged me along behind him down the hallway and led me into a side room I had not noticed. It was large, complete with a lounge area in the corner, a table covered in papers and headphones, two recording booths, one on each side of the room, and an entire overload of technology, electronics, and sound boards used for the recordings. Liam and Harry were chatting with two other men in the corner, looking very serious, as Zayn and Niall sat on a pair of stools in a soundbooth a single mic between them.

  "And I wanted to mention my solo, too.'' I heard Liam say. "In Moments last night, I felt a little behind and want to get it perfect."

  "We can work on that..." trailed off one of the strangers, who I guessed were the vocal trainers.