Chapter 3

A/N: Shoutout to 1Dluveee for being the first to vote! It meant so much to have one so soon:) It encouraged me to begin this chapter, also because I was just so excited for this book. It is going to be so fun to write, and I hope everyone enjoys reading it. Please comment, and make suggestions about what you would like to see in this book. Thanks! Song for this chapter is "C'mon, c'mon"

Vote if you still watch the video diaries. (Or vote just because you want to)

Chapter 3:

This crowd was absolutely insane, and the worst part was there was no escaping it. Tori had cleverly suggested that we go to the back of the London Arena to catch One Direction up close as they were leaving. I had agreed simply because I wanted it to be my apology for arguing with her about something that I ended up loving. So, we walked the mile around the theater to the exit, and through the unlocked chain fences. That should have been the first sign that something was up. I should have turned around then, and told Tori I did not want to do this. However, I continued walking with her around the building to where a large group of people were standing, all girls of course.

"Cool, there aren't too many people. We may be able to get autographs." Tori had said as we neared the back door and a van parked closeby. The area was marked off with caution tape, to keep the girls back when the boys walked out. So they expected us to be out here? That made me feel a little better.

"I doubt it, Tori. They probably just want to get home."

"And we will let them." She had said. "Right after they sign every part of my body that is visible." I tried not to scream how freaky that was, and how annoyed they would probably get if she really asked that. Not to mention how embarrassed I would be. I held my tongue, though, confident that once we got back to her house all this One Direction fangirling will be over.

It had taken just over a half an hour for over a hundred people to appear around us, forming a true mob outside the back door. At first they had all been yelling for One Direction, calling for them to come out, even some of them daring to say very inappropriate things. If I were One Direction I would not want to come out and face these girls.

Now, the girls were not only demanding that One Direction come out undressed, but had been joined by a group of people adorned in black, chanting Death to 1D. I would not have taken it seriously if it were not for the fact that they were spread out amongst the crowd, faces darkened with black paint, and holding signs with pictures of graves for all five members on them. A lot of girls around me would try to push them to the back, but they would just move closer, eyes glinting evilly, until the girls would stop. I could not tell if they were male or female, young or old, all I knew was that the longer I stayed out here, the less fans I saw, and more black.

Tori clung to my arm, whispering that we needed to leave, but everytime we tried to turn around some fan would rush into us, only moving us further to the door. We were trapped in the mad crowd.

"Deathto1D!"

The chanting was louder in my ears now, overpowering the screams of the teen girls. I felt a sickening feeling build in my stomach, forming a lump in my throat. It did not take a genius to know that something terribly wrong was going on. Were these people dressed in black planning to hurt the boys, or just scare them? Did One Direction really plan on walking out into this insane mess of girls and threatening chants? There was no way they would.

I was wrong.

The back door opened. First stepped out two buff security guards, yelling for everyone to step back, but the whole crowd only surged forward, pulling Tori and I along with it. Next was Liam, head ducked down as he followed closely behind his guards. His hand was gripped tightly around the hand of the blonde one, pulling him behind him. Niall was scared out of wits, that was sure enough, and stared at the crowd in fear, even as Liam attempted to push his head down. Zayn, dark hair wilted around his sharp face, exited behind Niall, a hand on the smaller boys shoulder. His eyes scanned teh crowd blankly, with no emotion. Could he not see the people dressed in black, yelling their horrible chant? Was he deaf and blind to what was going on?