Chapter 17

A/N: Sorry it took so long guys!D:

  The picture on the side is just of One Direction with a random fan, but she looks like how I imagined Delia. So I'm going to pretend it's actually her, and I hope you will all fake this with me.

 Oh, and a great song to go with this chapter is Grade 8 by Ed Sheeran.

Chapter 17

*Delia’s P.O.V.*

“Just go get the camera and run away,” Liam whispered into my ear and pointed to the girl leaning far over the barrier. Security kept pushing her back, but she was determined to get a good video of us.

 I nodded to Liam as he went behind the security man nearest us and tapped his shoulder, distracting him enough so I could hop down, grab the video camera from the girl, and turn back around. Liam helped me back onto stage and we motioned to the girl that we would give it back. I recorded Liam singing, then, ran off to the drums to get Josh banging away. Niall hopped in front of the camera, pulling a silly face, and motioned for me to follow him. He led me to Harry, who gave a huge smile to the camera as he sang, and gave a thumb up. Louis and Zayn stood side-by-side, which was perfect as I caught their voices singing in perfect harmony for the owner of the camera.

  I filmed the audience jumping up and down to the beat, and was about to return the camera when it was ripped from my hands. Harry jumped in front of me and told me to smile, so I stuck my tongue out and crossed my eyes. Harry laughed and followed me as I walked back over to the girl, who was tears now.

 “Oh, don’t cry,” I told her as I reached forward to give back her device. “Here’s your camera.”

  “Thank you so much!” she yelled through her tears. I smiled as I walked back to my mic stand and joined the chorus.

  After a few concerts, I had grown used to the lights, noise, and thousands of people. Not that it was something you could really accept, but since I knew all these people were here for the boys of One Direction, all I had to do was get over any stage fright. Since I had never been afraid to speak in front of a crowd, and had been in a few plays as a child, I was alright with being the center of attention. As long as I did not truly think that all these people were here to see me, then, I was good to perform for them like it was just an incredibly fun job.

 I detached my microphone and started walking behind the boys to get to the guitarist, but just as I passed behind Louis a flying object came whirling towards him. He saw it in time to jump out of the way, and it instead hit me. Louis burst out laughing as he picked up the bra and showed it to me. I gaped, and took it from his hands, walking towards the front of the stage.

  I said into the mic, “No more.” and threw the object back into the crowd. Everyone began screaming and waving in front of me. It took me a second before I realized they were doing it because I had gotten so close to the edge. I hesitantly waved and watched as a tall, lanky boy pushed his way to the front and started screaming for my attention. He had pushed away several innocent girls, so I started motioning to security to help them. Once the boy had gotten back in his place, and the girls were helped up, I returned to my mic stand. Liam gave me a nod of respect when I passed him, and we did our signature handshake we had made up over lunch.