05} Party, Partice, Partay

Maya had come over with her Mom at Sarah's house a little early then expected. Because of this, the 2 are upstairs getting ready. Sarah's room was a disaster, everything all over the place. (In fact, the room was messy before Maya had arrived!) Despite this, the 2 were still giggling and laughing through it all.

"Goodness, Maya, you look so pretty," Sarah remarked, her eyes going up and down Maya. Maya chuckled.

"Haha, thanks, my Mom kind of went above and beyond to get me looking like this," Maya replied.

I mean, it's no wonder Sarah thought that, I mean just look at her! (Or visualize it...) She wore a beautiful gold jumpsuit with shiny sequins all over. Her brown hair put up in a beautiful, tight high ponytail, hair gel all over the surface. Oh, and her face, HER FACE. It seemed as if she put on a nice natural look, with no heavy makeup on top. Due to this, it shined ever so brightly, I swear you could look into her cheeks like a mirror.

"But enough about me," Maya says, "We both know that you still need to get ready!" Maya wasn't wrong, despite all the time Sarah had, she was still laying around in her comfy pj's and messy braids.

"We have an 45 minutes left," Sarah replied, "Lemme relax for another 5 minutes," she finished, Maya looking at her like she just let her mind speak for her again. (Huh? Does that make sense?)

"C'mon, Sarah!" Maya whined, "We all know that saying that just means you want to relax for another 30 minutes." (Ugh, so relatable.)

"Fine." Sarah said, fixing her posture by sitting up straight. "Lemme show you my dress if your really going to help me," She finished, getting out of bed to the closet. She threw the doors opened and took out the outfit she chose to wear at the party.

Goodness, did she reveal such a loving dress. It was an off-shoulders, having fabric wrap around the waist-part of it to give air in both ends of the dress. It was dark-blue, nearly looked like the color of the night sky when it's not fully dark, yet! Maya looked at it in awe as her friend showed her the front and back of it.

"Oh my goodness," She proclaimed, "Sarah, the dress looks so pretty," she finished, Sarah blushing.

"Oh c'mon, your clothes are way better than this!" Sarah said, beating up the compliments thrown at her, like always.

"Okay, enough chatter," Maya said, getting up from Sarah's bed, "let's get you ready so we can leave."

And before you'd know it, 30 minutes later, Sarah was all ready. Just DAMN! She looked stunning. The dress fitted her perfectly, looking the way you hoped a piece of advertised clothing would look on you. Maya makeup skills were no joke, either. She gave Sarah, again, a beautiful natural look, letting her face shine brighter than it ever has. (She's black, guys.) Her hair was let down, her braids flowing straight down and not letting one piece go being wavy. My friends, this girl looked like she could slay the runway.

"Gosh, Maya," Sarah said shocked, "Who knew you could literally transform me in a way I never thought you could!" She finished, her friend smirking with her arms crossed. (Maya must've felt so proud of herself right there.)

"GIRLS," Maya's Mom shouted, "YOUR PARTY IS GOING TO START SOON IF THE 2 OF YOU DON'T GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE, NOW!" The 2 laughed, before quickly running out of the room.

And just like that, the girls were inside a car going down the road on the way to a party that would change everything in their school lives. (Oops, spoilers!)

Back to Benjamin and Isabelle, the 2 had just finished decorating and were on the couch, Isabelle head resting on Benjamin's lap.

"Babe, we did it!" Isabelle wailed in relief, "I swear that was so tiring," she finished.