15} Enchanted Night

•~|A warning I should've added ten years ago: Part contains mentions of stravation|~•

Brandy was at home preparing for a special guest to arrive. Thanks to his parents both working, he had the whole house to himself for the next few hours. Maya was coming over, which stressed Brandy out as Maya had never seen his home before. He wanted the place to be neat and tidy for her. It's not like this was going to be a date or anything, just a normal hangout for the 2 to chill together.

Right now, Brandy is frantically texting Benjamin to get the best advice he could get.

___________________________________________

My Free Therapist

Brandy 🤪
BENJAMIN

Benjamin ✨️
WHAT DO YOU WANTTT-

Brandy 🤪
I need help again..

Benjamin ✨️
With?

Brandy 🤪
MAYA! She's coming over, and I don't know what to do!!!

Benjamin ✨️
Bro, I thought you got it by now

Brandy 🤪
Please, Benjamin, help me 🥺👉👈

Benjamin ✨️
Fine. Do you have snacks ready for her?

Brandy 🤪
Noo...

Benjamin ✨️
Perfect! After she comes over and you guys chat a bit, you can go to a nearby store and go shopping together!

Brandy 🤪
Shopping?

Benjamin ✨️
Yes, at the Seven-Eleven by your house.

Brandy 🤪
Ooh, ok, ok.. After that?

Benjamin ✨️
Well, you go home, eat the snacks, then chat some more if you want. You can even add some spice in there, too, if you know what I mean 😏

Brandy 🤪
Ohh 😏 okay then. Thanks, Benjamin, you're the best!!

Benjamin ✨️
Anytime, Brandy, anytime.

Brandy 🤪
Hey, how do you even know so much about this stuff, anyway?
Seen
___________________________________________

And with that, Brandy found himself all confident and ready for Maya once again. This newfound confidence made him do his gummy smile once again.

But then another question popped up on his head. Did he have to wear anything fancy? Brandy ran to his room and slammed the closet doors open. He looked at all his outfit choices. Fancy, (YOU, ALUVALUVA-) casual, chic, street. He looked at all his choices and began freaking out again.

He realized he should calm himself down. Brandy figured he should try and just think about the things he would wear when hanging out with boys and simply wear it as if Maya was one of them.

And that's exactly what he did. He chose a white tank with a plaid vest on top. He then chose some loose light-blue jeans to finish the look. He stared at the bathroom mirror, wondering if he needed to do anything else. He ended up shrugging it off by letting his hand whip his hair around a bit.