09} Petty Rehearsals

After yet again another fun-filled weekend, school was back in session. Isabelle was finally back from her vacation, so she was busy telling Benjamin every single detail that happened. Benjamin just smiled and listened carefully, I mean, it seemed pretty interesting, anyways.

"Hawaii felt so boring, though," Isabelle sighed, "Since it was school season it wasn't very busy at the resort we stayed at and the only people at the beach with us were the people that lived there. I was hoping to see hot dudes!"

"Hey! I'm right here, you know?" Benjamin dramatically shouted.

"Oh, I know that," Isabelle replied. (💀)

Benjamin rolled his eyes while Isabelle laughed. Benjamin was almost done getting the things he needed for class out of his locker when he remembered he needed to ask Isabelle something.

"Isabelle, I wanna invite you to watch me rehearse today after school," He asked, Isabelle face brightened up excitedly.

"Oh! I was hoping to watch you practice with your squad one day!" She exclaimed, Benjamin chuckled. "Would I be able to invite one more person?" Isabelle asked.

"Oh sure, as long as it's only one," He replied.

"Perfect! Thanks, Babe," Isabelle exclaimed, giving Benjamin a delightful kiss on the cheek before running to class.

Geez, I wonder what she'll do now, Benjamin thought as he ran to class. It seemed that every time he gave someone advice or permission to do something, they ran off in a hurry to do something. I mean, being 'popular' has its benefits, guys!

Meanwhile, Sarah was peacefully going through her locker getting the things she needed. She was proud of herself today as she wanted to be extra early in class today, or at least that was the plan.

The moment she closed her locker, a familiar face showed up in front of her.

"Hey!" Isabelle greeted.

"Oh my gosh, Isabelle welcome back!" Sarah exclaimed, the 2 giving each other a friendly hug.

"How was Hawaii?" Sarah asked, Isabelle grinned.

"Eh, it was alright," She replied, but that was definitely a lie. 2 minutes ago she was literally jumping up and down around Benjamin telling him how amazing her trip was. "I actually came by to ask you something," Isabelle added, Sarah leaning in to show she's listening.

"Benjamin invited me to watch him at his rehearsal, and I was wondering if you'd want to come watch, too?" She asked, Sarah face lighted up immediately.

I mean, she had a crush on Benjamin, yeah, we all know that. But to watch him perform? Woo, that's watching an angel right there. Sarah had never heard Benjamin sing before, so this was the perfect opportunity to do so.

"Yeah, of course I'll be there!" Sarah answered, "It's after school right?" Isabelle nodded. "Perfect, I'll see you there," She said, before running off to class excited. Isabelle chuckled at her friend's reaction, and left to go to her class, too.

Because the author was so lazy on telling you what happened during school, we'll have to skip all the way to the end of school. That's right, home time. Sarah had texted her Mom saying she'll be staying at school a bit longer, so she was good. Same situation with Isabelle.

When the bell rang for home time, Sarah immediately went to her locker to grab everything she needed. Her backpack, jacket and water bottle, too. She took that all with her as she raced to the rehearsal spot. You see, due to sport events happening in the gym, the rehearsals took place in the school's canteen. No one minded this, though, as the place would always be left clean by the caretakers.