11} Midnight Scores

Monday. A.k.a. the Valentine's Day Dance. School had already ended, so everyone that would be there was getting ready for it.

This time, Sarah made sure to get ready early. So what was she doing? Sitting on the couch, chilling while she waited for her ride to pick her up. This time, Sydney's Mom had offered to pick up the friend group, so she had to wait.

"Mom, when will Sydney's Mom be here?" Sarah asked her Mom, who was at their dinner table snacking away.

"I'm not sure," She replied, Sarah groaning, "Her Mom told me she'd be here by now, so keep a lookout," Sarah's Mom finished.

Sarah threw herself back into the couch once again, letting her body slowly sink into its cushions. Her face was frustrated and impatient, and her palms dry. Her whole entire body went into 'I'm so done today' mode. In other words, she was bored. (Lol, that was my best description on being bored.)

DING-DONG! Sarah shot up faster than sonic, raced to the door, and swung it open. Bella was revealed before Sarah when opening the door. Gosh, she looked so pretty. Wait, no, the 2 of them looked so pretty. Yes, yes.

"Finally! What took you guys so long?" Sarah exclaimed, Bella chuckled.

"We may have decided to go get slurpies before coming here," She replied shyly. Sarah's eyes opened wide.

"Bella!" She shouted playfully as she gave Bella a light shove, who was laughing.

"Anyways, c'mon, we're all waiting now!" Bella reminded before heading back to the car.

"Mom! I'm going now!" Sarah yelled to her Mom.

"Ok, bye honey!" Sarah's Mom shouted back, "I love you!"

"Love you too, Mom!" Sarah shouted before closing the door and running to her friends. As soon as she hopped in, she entered a realm of modern princesses, literally.

"Oh my gosh, you all look so pretty!" Sarah awed as the rest of the group laughed.

"Oh c'mon, Sarah, you look dazzling!" Isabelle added.

Just like that, the group drove away to their school, where the fun will truly begin.
___________________________________________

Meanwhile, Benjamin, Brandy, Asher, and Simon all waited at the front entrance. They were waiting for the ladies to come before entering the dance.

"Do I look good?" Brandy asked, his tone sounding a bit nervous.

"No, you look like Donald Duck- of course you look fine," Asher joked dramatically, the other boys laughing.

All 4 dudes decided to wear matching tuxedo that were in 4 different colors. Benjamin in dark red, Brandy in dark blue, Asher in dark yellow, and Simon in dark green. They all looked really fancy and goofy in a nice way. (No, goofy-ahh)

"Hey, when will the girls come?" Simon asked the others, who just shrugged. "Seriously? They're taking forever," He complained. The others sighed as they quietly (and impatiently) waited.

"Hey guys!" Tessy shouted to them all as the other girls walked towards them

The boys watched them in awe as they came towards them. Each one of them shone beautifully and just looked amazing.

"Geez, Isabelle, Sarah, Emilia... All of you guys look fantastic!" Benjamin exclaimed shocked as the girls giggled. The boys grinned.

"Oh, c'mon, you guys look even bet-" Sarah stopped mid-sentence. She backed up a couple inches and examined the other boys, they chuckled quietly knowing she noticed their clothing.