22} Pool Craze I

(These next 2 parts will be quite long, so make sure to have a tub of popcorn with you! 😉🍿)

_____________

The day of Isabelle's pool party had finally arrived.

It was currently the weekend, Sarah, Bella, Maya, and Sophie were all together at Bella's house getting ready for the party, since this time Bella's mom had agreed to carpool them to the house.

Bella's bedroom was an absolute disaster. The majority of the floor was covered with Bella's sun dresses (since it's a pool party, they can't wear anything TOO nice) the girls makeup bags were scattered too since they were each trying to help eachother out, and well, you know, it was absolute chaos in that room.

"This dress or that dress, yall,"

"Can someone help me do my lashes?"

"What if I pinch your upper waterline too hard?"

"Do I give a fu-"

"Bella! Couldn't you pick up some of these dresses, I don't want to ruin them!"

"Noooo!!! I'm getting ready. Just make sure your feet aren't too dirty and you should be ok to step on SOME of them."

"Ooo, I like this bathing suit on you, Sophie."

"Thank you very much 😃"

"Would Brandy like these clothes if I wear them?"

"Of course he would, idiot. He would love you even if you wore a trash bag at this point."

"Oop! GUYS, I SPILLED SOME OF MY FOUNDATION ON SOMEONES DRESS!"

"I WAS GONNA WEAR THAT!!!!"

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

See what I mean? Absolute chaos.

After a FULL HOUR had passed, the girls were finally ready. (Except for the room, it was still a mess, but who cares)

Sarah wore a red and white sundress (O Canada-) with her red bathing suit underneath.

Bella was going to wear this lovely pink off-shoulders sundress, but since Maya had accidently ruined it, she went for a baby blue sundress with her bathing suit underneath instead. (Maya did offer she was going to get the dress squeaky clean for Bella, so that's some pressure off her shoulders.)

Sophie wore a yellow dress that had spaghetti straps and wore her black swimsuit underneath.

Maya simply wore the long, flowy, oversized shirt that had her swimsuit underneath. The colors were very tropical, much of what you would see in Hawaii or something.

"Wow! We actually got ready on time," Sarah beamed, clasping her hands together joyfully.

"Too bad my beautiful dress was ruined," Bella complained, Maya facing her with sorrow.

"I'm so sorry, Bella," Maya cried, apologizing for the 143rd time since the incident, this time going on her knees. (See what I did there?)

"Oh my goodness, Bella, stop making her sob about that already," Sophie whined, getting sick of Maya's crying.

"ANYWAYS," Bella shouts, everyone paying attention and Maya getting off the ground. "The party starts in 30 minutes, we should tell my mom we're ready so that she can take us now." She announced, everyone agreeing as they headed out the door, ready for the exciting hours ahead of them.

___________________________________________

35 minutes later

Bella's mom needed to change out of her pj's, so the girls were a little late. It was now 7:35pm, so the sunset was slowly going away as the night sky slowly took over. The street lights were open, and very few stars were now visible.