16} Unexpected Encounter

Benjamin was lying on his couch while looking like an emo person in bright clothing. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white hoodie, which he had covered his head. He was bored yet again but didn't dare to complain this time as he just wasn't in the mood.

DING!

A notification rang on his phone, but he chose to ignore it. The next 5 minutes went by, and his phone remained silent.

DING!

Another one, chose to ignore it.

DING! DING! DING!

The dude's phone was exploding now. (If I was there, I would've said, "Geez, you're a monkey, now you're DEAF? Pick up the goddamn phone, you lazy B!TCH!")

Sighing heavily, he sat up and picked up his phone to check who the heck wanted to talk to him so badly. When he opened his phone, he saw that it was Isabelle texting him, and he decided to check the texts:

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

My Picky Love One❤️

Isabelle ❤️
Benjamin~! I want to hang out today. Are you available?
Hello?
Benjamin~
Are you there?
PICK UP YOUR GODDAMN PHONE-

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Benjamin felt too lazy to text her back, so instead, he decided to call her. He dialed her number and barely had to wait as Isabelle picked up the phone immediately.

"Hello?" Benjamin said.

"FINALLY! I swear you don't answer your phone anymore," Isabelle replied.

"What do you want, Isabelle?" Benjamin asked in a heavy tone. Bro needed to sleep.

"Tsk, you sound tired. Guess that means I'd have to cancel our date..." Isabelle said in a manipulative way. When Benjamin heard the word 'date,' he immediately sat up straight.

"Date?!" Benjamin asked, excited.

"Yes," Isabelle answers, "It's been a while since our last one, but it'll be our best one yet!" Isabelle exclaims.

Benjamin felt bad about Isabelle's organizing the date. He's the gentleman of the couple and felt he should've done something about that first. At the same time, Isabelle probably prepared something amazing for the 2 and knew he couldn't turn it down.

"Where are we going?" Benjamin asked.

"That's a surprise," Isabelle replied joyfully, "Right now, I need you to open your front door," Isabelle instructed.

"What's at my front door?" Benjamin asked.

"That's for you to find out. Go open it."

Benjamin stood up from where he seated on the couch and headed for his front door. He really didn't know what to expect but was worried as Isabelle wasn't in the area, yet he knew he had to open his front door. (I could've summarized this with "IsAbElLe Is StAlKiNg BeNjAmIn~")

However, when Benjamin opened his door, it revealed a cheeky smiling Isabelle, still holding her phone from the previous phone call.

"What's up, Benjamin?" Isabelle greeted, hanging up the call.

"Oh, Isabelle! Hi!" Benjamin exclaimed happily, embracing the girl as she chuckled.