06} Advice

After a long and eventful weekend, it's finally Monday. That's right, everyone's back to school. The rush from students coming in, their lockers banging, and teachers jogging by, holding coffee in their hands. (A.k.a, the super energy drink made especially for teachers.)

Benjamin was busy (or struggling.) getting his big backpack into his locker, trying to put it in so he can get what he needed for class. Today felt a bit quiet for him. Usually, Isabelle would pop up beside his locker and say how mean her parents were, how her morning went or brag about all the good things that happened in her life. But that wasn't the case today, as her family decided to go on vacation. (That's right, even though they knew she would miss school.) All his friend lockers were far from his, so he basically had no one to talk to. I mean, I guess it was fine, everyone is too busy on not getting late to class that no one has the time to walk down 100 meters to chat with their friend. After Benjamin was getting out the last few things he needed for school, Brandy popped out of nowhere beside Benjamin's locker.

"Hi BennyWenny," He says, smirking at his friend.

"Oh, hey Brandy!" Benjamin excitedly says back, the 2 giving each other a handshake-hug. (Lol wait, giving each other a what?)

A mini silence came after that, Brandy looking intensely at Benjamin, sweat coming off his face. Benjamin noticed this and quickly knew what was up.

"Brandy," Benjamin says, now focusing his attention to Brandy, "Is there something you want to tell me?" He asks.

"WHAT? Uh-urm, n-no, no," Brandy stuttered, his face getting red now. Benjamin, who knew his friend was lying, gave him the 'you better tell me' smirk.

"Ugh, fine," Brandy sighed, bringing his mouth close to Benjamin ears now.

"I," He started, "Have a crush on Maya," He whispered, leaving Benjamin as shocked as ever.

"What?! Didn't you guys technically first meet at the party?"

"I know, I know," Brandy replies, "But you don't get it. The moment my eyes fell on her, she gave me an aroma I never felt before. Her confident voice, her luscious brown hair, her beautiful eyes and those pretty freckles all over her face. Benjamin, I'm in love," He finished, Benjamin eyes nearly popping out due to the fact that he had to say a whole entire essay to confess that.

"So, what exactly do you want me to do about that?" Benjamin asked, Brandy looking at him like he didn't understand his point.

"You have a girlfriend, right?" He asked, Benjamin nodding. "Exactly. You know how to score a girl, so imma need some love advice to get to the girl I want, too," He finished.

"Well," Benjamin started, "Maybe you should get to know her, as in become good friends, before you decide to ask her out. That's what I did before me and Isabelle began dating," He explained, Brandy face brightening up contently.

"Oh, thank you so much!" He exclaimed excitedly, before running off to his class.

Benjamin chuckled at his friend actions before getting the last items out of his locker before locking it. He then gathered all his stuff and headed off to class, wondering what the hell his friend might do now.

After 3 and a half hours of 3 long and boring classes, the bell finally rang for lunch.

RING RING! That's right, students came pouring out of their classrooms, excitedly rushing to their lockers so they can take a break from their stressful classes.

Sarah and her friends, pretty much did what everyone else was doing. Rush. Grab. Go. The group of friends all meeting at the entrance of the school's canteen before going in. As soon as they entered, they heard a familiar voice call out to them.