23} Pool Craze II

•~|Warning: Part contains mild description of serious injury and gore|~•

Benjamin and Sarah exited the long hallway, leading them back to the main area where everyone was. It seemed very crazy here. People were chatting and laughing, the music was blasted with the speakers, and the sounds of soda being opened were heard.

"Who wants root beer?" A guest says, holding the soda up.

"Me!" Another guest shouts. They grab the drink, opening it. What they didn't expect was for the drink to fizz up and explode in their face.

"Eek! HOW DARE YOU." The guest that was sprayed with the soda said, chasing down the person that gave it to them.

"Wow... it's pretty chaotic in here.." Sarah says, Benjamjn agreeing.

"C'mon, it's probably better by the pool," Benjamjn instructs, Sarah following as they both headed outside.

The moment they exited the backyard doors, they were met with the patio. People were feasting here, enjoying the party food made for them and having fun with friends. It was quite big, since there was lots of space for the tables and even a mini kitchen for the barbecue.

"Benjamin, have you been here before?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, it was only once, though," He answers, "I stayed upstairs in Isabelle's room though, so I never really saw the majority of the house. Plus this place is really big so.." Benjamin added, Sarah nodding.

When they got past the patio, they finally made it to the pool + rest of the backyard area. Sarah felt her jaw slightly drop. The place was so gigantic and beautiful! The pool sat right by a hilltop, so you had an overlook of the rest of the city below. Not only that, but on the far left side of the pool was the rest of the backyard. There was a beautiful garden, flowers covering it all. The trees were also tall and big, the leaves hanging down. There was a pathway there, leading to somewhere. Sarah couldn't really see where it headed, though, since it was nighttime and the trees covered the end of the path.

Benjamin noticed Sarah admiring the place, smiling.

"It's pretty amazing, hm?" Benjamin asked, Sarah looking at him.

"Yeah," She replies, "What's over there, though," She asks the male, pointing at the path in the backyard.

"Oh... I don't know honestly," Benjamin answers, "Like I said, I haven't been everywhere in this mansion," He adds, Sarah nodding.

"Oh, look! Our friends are just across the pool," Sarah says, pointing to the other side of the pool. Bella, Maya, Brandy, and Asher were there chatting.

The duo headed to the 4 people, Maya noticing and waving at them.

"Hey, you guys finally made it!" Maya exclaimed, smiling as the 2 approached the group.

"Where were you guys?" Asher asks, "We were waiting for you guys," He adds.

"Oh. We were... uh.." Sarah stammers

"Exploring! We were exploring the entire mansion, heh," Benjamin finishes shyly, Sarah nodding in agreement.

"Ok..." Asher dryly replies.

"Anyways! We should get in the pool now," Brandy says, "There's, like, only 10 people in it right now," He adds.

"Ok!" Asher exclaims, pushing Brandy into the pool. He shrieked, the group laughing as he caused a big splash.

He burst back to the surface, wiping the water off his face.

"Hey!" He yells, grabbing Ashers arm and pulling him in, his turn to shriek.