- Family - (Devoun, Koneko, & Gorg Pag)

Requested by LivMyLife2

Here's some basic info before you read this part: Koneko and Gorg Pag are Devoun's two adopted children in this story. So I'm not shipping anyone here, just to clarify.

Thanks for requesting this, Liv! :D

( - Devoun's POV - )
Another day, another horrific morning. Koneko had managed to make himself coffee, Gorg Pag was yelling and trying to escape the basement, and I was waking up to all this chaos.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen. I saw Koneko reaching for the microwave for god knows what reason. I ran over to him and pulled him away.

"HEY! What did I tell you about using stuff like that without my supervision?!" I exclaimed.

"It's fine." Koneko rolled his eyes.

"You almost burned the kitchen down last time!" I pointed out.

CAN SOMEONE LET ME OUT OF THE BASEMENT?!?! Gorg Pag yelled distantly.

"Koneko, go let your brother out of the basement." I told Koneko, who sighed.

"Alright..." Koneko set his cup of coffee down on the kitchen counter and left the room, heading for the basement in order to let Gorg Pag out. And soon enough, Koneko came back into the kitchen, Gorg Pag right next to him. I'd started preparing breakfast. I was gonna make a quick breakfast for everyone, because I had a really fun idea in-mind.

I just made scrambled eggs for everyone so that it wouldn't take me too long. I set up the table, then put the food on it. Koneko and Gorg Pag had gone off somewhere around the house, so I called them both back into the kitchen.

Koneko and Gorg Pag sat down at the table. Koneko sat next to me on my left, and Gorg Pag was to my right. The two immediately began eating. They were both fast eaters, so I had to be quick.

"Koneko, Gorg Pag, I had a really fun idea for today," I started.

"Alright, what is it?" Koneko questioned, taking a sip of his coffee.

"I'd like to take you both to an amusement park!" I told my two adopted children.

REALLY?? Gorg Pag exclaimed excitedly.

Koneko gasped. "Can we go?!?"

"Of course!" I replied. "The faster you eat, the sooner we'll get there!"

Koneko and Gorg Pag instantly began wolfing down their food while I burst into laughter. Koneko ended up swallowing some of his food the wrong way and beginning to cough, which only made me laugh harder.

"Slow down!" I exclaimed.

I'M DONE!! CAN WE GO NOW?!?! Gorg Pag asked, standing up.

Little A/N here: Gorg Pag isn't a plushie or anything here, he's an actual humanoid pig. George Piggy from Piggy. So Gorg Pag can move on his own. But humanoid pigs seen around the city of Robloxia is normal, cause there are some pretty damn weird people. Oh, and only certain people can hear Gorg Pag—only people who have been to Lucella or are taking refuge from the Lucella Piggy infection can hear Gorg Pag. Devoun has been to Lucella, and Koneko is an exception cause he grew up with Gorg Pag.
Alright, back to the story. Just had to explain some head cannons lol.