- Albert Vs Reader - (pt. 1)

This is kinda a joke lol

I apologize if this sucks, as I'm HORRIBLE at writing fight scenes
It's definitely something I'm trying to improve on

Also, this is only my second time writing a story with Y/N/reader in it, so I apologize for any errors regarding that.

Also, all serial killer Albert HCs from the serial killer Albert oneshot apply to this as well.

OH, OH, ALSO, Y/N IS A DETECTIVE IN THIS ONESHOT WHO'S TRYING TO HUNT ALBERT DOWN/FIND HIM AND KILL HIM (I can't remember what that job is called lol).

C/N = city name (just replace this with the name of your city when reading)
E/C = eye colour/your eye colour
H/C = hair colour/your hair colour
D/H = dominant hand/your dominant hand

Fair warning before we start: forgive me for any grammar errors, I'm exhausted lol
____________________________________________________________
TW: descriptive gore, crappy fight scenes, cringe?

( - Y/N / You - )
You walk down the slightly abandoned streets of (C/N). You're on high alert, your narrowed, guarded, (E/C) eyes scanning the area for any sign of him. See, you're a detective who has been searching for the famous serial killer known as Flamingo. He's been a threat to (C/N) for quite a while now.

Suddenly, you hear a noise come from your left. It's a quite familiar sound, one you've heard on TV, on the news, and generally all around the city.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

He's nearby, you realize, tensing up. I believe he should be somewhere to my left. That haunting sound was pretty close...

You run to the near end of the concrete street and turn to your left. There he is, standing over a dead body. Crimson-red blood was splattered all over the Robloxian's overalls, and a few drops of the red substance dripped down his face. Flamingo wields a shotgun, which he instantly points at you. As you cautiously begin to get closer to the famous serial killer, you're able to notice the maniacal grin on the psychopath's face.

You pull a sword from the sheathe on your back, wielding it in (D/H). You hold a pistol in your non-dominant hand, preparing for an intense fight. And little did you know, the fight would go much more terribly than you expected. See, you had underestimated just how violent Flamingo was. A rookie mistake.

You dodge to the side as you notice the serial killer's fingers on the trigger. The bullets miss you by an inch, causing you to realize how incredibly lucky you had just gotten. You press down the trigger on the pistol in your hands. The bullet pierces Flamingo's shoulder. You rush forward with your sword, but have to duck when you notice the serial killer's fingers once again landing on the trigger. One of the bullets slice through your hair, which was sticking up, all staticky.

You slash your sword at Flamingo, but he parries it with...his shotgun?! Somehow, someway, this maniac manages to block a sword with a shotgun, despite it being a fairly old shotgun, made out of weaker materials. Flamingo uses his shotgun to fling your sword out of your hand. Startled, you're knocked back a few steps. But you don't allow yourself to lose your balance and fall backwards, as that would endanger you even more. You grip your pistol with both hands, now putting all your energy into firing the pistol and avoiding attacks from the serial killer before you.

Flamingo, without warning, drops his shotgun and grabs you by the shoulders, throwing you to the ground all of a sudden. You'd had no time to react. Fortunately, (unfortunately?) you land on your back and fire your pistol at Flamingo. He practically absorbs the bullets as they hit him in the stomach. You realize that this fight will be tougher than you'd originally realized.

As you temporarily set down your gun and sit up, about to stand up, a shadow is cast over you. Before you know it, Flamingo is falling towards you. He almost crushes you, being the taller, bigger person he is. He aims his shotgun at you, a maniacal grin on his face. He seems to have picked it up again while you weren't paying attention. You grab the pistol beside you and begin firing at the serial killer constantly, beginning to panic. He jumps off of you, an annoyed look on is face. He wasn't able to finish you off with his shotgun—not yet, at least.

You reach for your phone to call for backup, but find that it's gone. You see Flamingo pull out your phone and dial a number.

"NOOBS! YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!" Flamingo screams after lowering the phone's speaker to his mouth. "GET NOOBED! LOSER!" Flamingo screeches. You cover your ears as a headache overcomes you. "LATER, BUSTER!" Flamingo shouts at you as he starts running. He's surprisingly fast, speeding down the streets. You sprint after him.

Don't think you can get away with your crimes.

IT ALL ENDS HERE!!
____________________________________________________________

ALR, ALR, SO, I NEEDED TO PUBLISH THIS CAUSE IT'S BEEN IN MY DRAFTS FOR WAY TOO LONG

I SWEAR I'LL WRITE A PART 2 SOON

I WILL, I PROMISE

Anyways, how'd I do writing a Y/N (aka reader/you) Vs Albert oneshot?
I need feedback

Word count: 898 words. (Sorry it's so short—)