- RYT Monster AU: The Beginning -

PLEASE, PLEASE READ MY RYT MONSTER AU THING IN MY RYT AU IDEAS BOOK. NOTHING WILL MAKE SENSE IF YOU DON'T, AND I DON'T WANNA RETYPE OVER 1500 WORDS. SO PLEASE JUST GO READ THAT FIRST.

This will be pretty long, and lots will be copy-and-pasted from an older document I created sometime last year. So there may be some errors + crappy writing.

Sorry! 😅

Songs I was listening to while writing this:
LITERALLY A PLAYLIST OF EVERY SINGLE BOYWITHUKE SONG AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC
(Except for some Melatonin Dreams songs, and Bad Luck cause I don't really like that song)

Prologue thing for people who haven't already seen it:

Once, long ago, monsters and humans lived in peace and harmony. Monsters helped humans, and humans helped monsters in return. Monsters had their own government, and so did humans. Things went well for a few decades, but humans began to fear monsters as they grew stronger and stronger.

Finally, the monster government snapped. The monsters were tired of being mistreated by humans, so they prepared to attack. The humans had no idea of what was coming until the monsters began to raid their cities. Countless lives were lost, both monster and human. The humans fought back, raising up their military.

War broke loose—the monsters, most untrained, using their special abilities to wreak havoc on the humans—and the human military, trained professionally to fight. However, the military wasn't trained to handle monsters, so they found themselves losing. Enraged, the human government created an organization called the RWMO—the "Rid the World of Monsters Organization." There, they trained humans to fight monsters. After years and years of living in constant fear of death, the humans pushed back. The monsters were forced to go into hiding, now fearing the RWMO. The humans thought that they had won. But they were wrong.

Thus, began the war that will last for centuries and go down in history. One side and one side only shall win. The monsters, who feast on human blood as key to survival, and the humans, who wish to destroy all the monsters.

Chapter 1: Preparations

( - TanqR's POV - )

I watched from afar as countless other monsters helped set up the Arsenal lobby. I worked with one person, and one person only. Although, I did enjoy training with other people within the Arsenal community time to time.

Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? I'm TanqR, one of the most well-known monsters worldwide. I'm recognized for my skill, my aim, and my skills at survival. The only other monster that I know who comes close to my skill—or even matches it—is Minibloxia, another monster who occasionally comes to Arsenal. I don't know him very well, but I know he's dangerous.
I glanced up at the sky, which was darkening. I sighed. It was a little bit past dusk, which meant it was time for monsters to attack.

"Hey, are you okay?" I practically jumped as a familiar voice spoke up.

"Oh, uh, yeah, why're you asking?" I questioned, turning.

"You should come help everyone set up the lobby." Hoopie, the only other monster I worked with, suggested.

"Nah, I'm good." I declined.