- Jealousy & Shopping -

Alright, so, I was listening to the song above, and I had the sudden urge to write a TanqRCraft oneshot. So if you dislike that ship, feel free to leave/skip this.

(I AM ONLY SHIPPING THEIR ROBLOX AVATARS)

I highly recommend you listen to the song Shinunoga E-Wa by Fujii Kaze while reading this (as it's what I listened to. It's the song I listed at the very top).

This was not requested, and I have a crap ton of requests to do, but whatever. I'm mainly working on Doors: Multiplayer, and Traumatic Memories (Pt. 1: Piggy). So look forward to that, I guess. And if you're a Demon Slayer fan, I've got a SaneGiyu oneshot that I'm working on as well.

I highly recommend you read Doors: Multiplayer, by the way.

If you're from my artbook, I'm currently colouring/rendering (I think that's the right word?) that one sketch I did of Kreek and TanqR fighting over the RBB trophy.

What you can expect in this oneshot: a bit of angst, jealousy, romance/terribly-written romantic scenes (I DUNNO HOW TO WRITE ROMANCE I'M SORRY *CRIES*)

In this AU/oneshot, Kayla broke up with Kreek, and TanqR and Hoopie are just close friends (not dating). Oh, also, Robux = real life money, and Timmeh is Kreek and Kayla's adopted son.
____________________________________________________________________
( - Kreek POV - )
I checked the fridge for any food, but there was nothing. Today was the day after Kayla had left me, taking Timmeh (our adopted son) with her. I was in disbelief that she'd done this, and I was just disappointed in general. Turns out Kayla had been a gold-digger, leaving me as soon as I lost RB Battles Season 3.

I stared hollowly at the inside of the fridge for a moment before closing the door. I guess I'd have to go shopping. What a pain. I hope I don't see Kayla around anywhere. That would be horrible. Just talking to anyone I know would be draining, honestly. I didn't feel like doing anything—I've been feeling this way ever since Kayla broke up with me yesterday.

I decided I'd go to the mall to shop for stuff. Maybe I could get some extra stuff while I was there. After all, Kayla had taken a majority of our stuff when she'd left. I'm surprised she hadn't taken the house or car, honestly. I guess I just got somewhat lucky.

( - time skip to when Kreek arrives at the mall because travelling/driving is boring to read, and we all know it - )

I entered the mall. The first thing I did was wearily glance around. Good, there was no one I recognized—yet. I began rushing through the massive crowd of people towards a familiar shop containing stuff that I knew I'd need.

Suddenly, I slammed into someone as I was leaving the large crowd of people. I tripped. My arms flew out for balance as I fell onto the mall floor. The person I'd slammed into must've been stronger than me, because they hadn't seemed to have fallen like I did. I guess you could say I "fell for them", haha...

"Come on, help him!" a female voice spoke up from behind me. I was just laying on the floor, kinda stunned and zoning out a bit on accident. "You just made this guy trip, so you gotta help him up!" the voice said again.

"Aight, fine. I was going to anyways..." another voice spoke up, muttering the last part to himself. The voice was oddly familiar, I just couldn't quite remember whose voice it was. I pushed myself up to a sitting position. Because I'd been facing the floor when I'd fallen, I turned over. There were two masked people standing over me—one with a black mask with cyan eyes, and the other with a matching mask but with purple eyes. I instantly recognized the person with the black and cyan mask.