- Like Father, Like Son - (Doors Oneshot)

*SOB* WHY DID I WRITE THIS—

MASKED/BLOSSOM SHOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS IS—

I BLAME YOU, MaskedTheWeirdo

YOU SAID THAT DUPE LOOKED LIKE WINDOW AND SCREECH'S CHILD

AND THEN I HAD THE SUDDEN URGE TO WRITE THIS

EVERYONE BLAME MASKED/BLOSSOM, NOT ME, FOR THIS CRINGY, TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE ONESHOT THAT HAS NOW COME INTO EXISTENCE—

HHGJHGHJGHJGHGHKJKHKLHIJK

I HAVE BEEN POSSESSED BY A DEMON TO WRITE THIS

IT'S SO CRINGE
AND IT'S MEANT TO BE

YOU NEED TO MENTALLY PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THIS

OK, READY?

PREPARE TO DIE OF CRINGE
___________________________________________________________

( - Third Person POV - )
"Son!" Screech called. "We're out of milk again!"

Window appears next to Screech and pointed out, "But I just bought us some milk yesterday. How could we be out already?" Window and Screech both turned to Dupe. "Awww, is our sweet son drinking lots of milk so that his bones are hard, and he's big and strong just like his father?"

Screech grinned. "Wanna go cause some chaos, son?"

"YESSSSS!" Dupe agreed, laughing maniacally.

"Are you ignoring me?" Window asked, hurt in her voice as she stared into Screech's white, glowing eyes. To Window, they were the most beautiful things in the world. To Dupe, Window and Screech's son, Screech's white eyes were Dupe's sleep paralysis demon. Heck, Screech in general was someone that appeared in Dupe's nightmares pretty frequently.

Dupe didn't actually like either of his parents. Window guilt-trips Screech, and Screech abuses both Window and Dupe. So their family didn't have exactly the healthiest relationship with each other, y'know?

"Yeah, I am, you're annoying." Screech replied, pushing Window away as she leaned in closer to Screech. "I WILL BITE YOU." Screech threatened Window.

"Noooo!" Window exclaimed, beginning to cry while Screech yelled at her. Dupe took one look at his fighting parents and immediately left the room, pretending like he hadn't heard. Dupe didn't want any part in that. Instead of joining in or crying like his mother was doing, Dupe snuck off to his father's second closest friend, Rush.

"RUUUUUUUSSSSHHHH! I'M BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEDDDDD!" Dupe screamed dramatically, waiting for Rush to show up in a panic as he usually did whenever Dupe screamed like this. As expected, Rush zoomed into the room, skidding to a stop in front of Dupe with a demonic screech.

"DID ANYONE HURT YOU??" Rush demanded, glaring around the now-dark room.

"Owwww, you hurt my eeeeeeaaarrrrssss!" Dupe whined.

"You don't have ears." Hide pointed out from the closet.

"SHUSH." Dupe ordered, biting the closet door.

"HEY, STOP THAT!" Hide yelled, flinging the closet door open and yeeting Dupe into the wall. Rush instantly picked up the entire closet, quickly rushed into the courtyard faster than the flash, and yeeted the entire closet onto the roof of the hotel, instantly soaking Hide in rain.

"DID YOU JUST TRY TO KILL THE LOVE OF MY LIFE YOU LITTLE SHI—" Jack appeared, looming over Rush threateningly. Dupe pulled out a bag of popcorn. Jack grabbed Rush by his imaginary throat and began "choking" the entity. Dupe soon got bored and left, heading back to the room his parents had been fighting in. When Dupe entered the room, he was met with a horrific sight. His two parents were together and not fighting anymore.

"NOOOOOOOOOO, I DON'T WANT A SIBLING!" Dupe wailed, fleeing the room with tears streaming down his face. He didn't want to have a sibling! Then, he wouldn't be his parents' main focus! He wanted all the attention to himself. Dupe picked up a knife and stared at it.

A few hours later, Window had taken a nap. Screech was playing Soccer with Seek and Figure, but Screech was the ball being kicked around. Dupe honestly couldn't care less. Dupe was kinda sadistic, but he didn't care.

Dupe carefully snuck into his mom's room, then held the knife over Window. Dupe stabbed Window, screaming and throwing a fit about how he didn't want a sibling. Then, Dupe left and headed to Halt's hallway. The two sat there and read books for the rest of the day/night (no one except for Guiding Light keeps track of time). Well, more so, Halt read all the books out loud to Dupe. Dupe was too lazy to read.

Screech was happy when he learned that Window was dead.

NO MORE CHILD. :D

Screech then disowned Dupe.

THE END! :DD
___________________________________________________________
IT'S SO CRINGE I KNOW

AND I KNOW SCREECH IS FEMALE BUT I DON'T CARE

BLOSSOM/MASKED, THIS IS YOUR FAULT

IT'S SO CURSED— *SOB*

Word count: 769 words (I SERIOUSLY SPENT VALUABLE TIME AND MOTIVATION TO MAKE THIS CRAP).