- Waking Up to Reality - (TanqRCraft Angst)

Thank you, LivMyLife2 for giving me the ideas for this oneshot! :D
Everyone should go follow them right now if you haven't already, they're really underrated.

I don't feel like putting the songs I was listening to while writing this here.

I kinda fear that I'll be judged for the music I listen to lol.

Anyways, just to be clear, I'm only shipping Roblox avatars, not the real people. If you dislike TanqRCraft, feel free to skip this.

Before we start, I'm writing this pretty damn late at night—like, it's 12:51AM for me. So I apologize for any spelling errors and/or wrong words/typos.

OH, OH, ALSO, ALL THE HCS FOR TANQR AS A DEMON STILL APPLY TO THIS ONESHOT
JUST TO BE CLEAR

AND KAYLA DOESN'T EXIST IN THIS ONESHOT

Anyways, enjoy! ^^
__________________________________________________________

( - Kreek POV - )
I woke up at 5:04AM to a nightmare. I couldn't quite remember what it was about, just that it was terrifying. And I was crying, too, so I guess it must've been sad. I shrugged it off. I had nightmares almost every night, so this isn't new to me at all.

I sighed and sat up. I froze as I glanced at the person sleeping next to me. Black mask, cyan eyes with a 'T' through the right eye, cyan hair. Oh, that's right, my rival and I had a sleepover last night together, just for fun. We stayed up pretty late. I guess that means I only got a few hours of sleep, then. Well, whatever. That's not out of the norm anyways.

I carefully climbed out of bed, careful not to wake up TanqR. That'd be pretty rude of me. I'll let him get more sleep. I don't want to be the cause of someone's tiredness, even if it's my rival. Plus, the more energy he has, the more I can argue with him, and the more competitive he'll be. Why am I thinking about that stuff like it's good? I'm not sure, honestly. Maybe that's what sleep-deprivation does to you.

I made myself breakfast, which only took about five minutes—to be fair, I only made a sandwich and had some poptarts as a side. I drank some ice-cold water to wake me up properly, which was refreshing.

I finished eating and stood up, taking a step towards my room to see if TanqR was awake yet. I knew he probably wouldn't be, but there's no harm in checking, right?

Suddenly, in the darkness of the early morning where the sun had not yet risen, I saw someone stumble into the room.

"Oh, hey, you're finally awake." I commented. TanqR didn't answer. Uneasiness rose up inside me. Something was wrong.

WAIT A MINUTE.

OH.

OHHHH.

He's sleepwalking, isn't he? That would explain it. I'd have to take his mask off to be sure he was sleeping, but I didn't want to do that. That would be an invasion of TanqR's privacy.

"It's been...two years...please, just let us all go..." I hardly heard TanqR whisper. He put a hand against the wall for support, seemingly about to lose his balance. Was he having a nightmare while sleepwalking? I wonder if it's a memory, or just a dream?