- Music Lessons - (BeatDuo Angst)

POV: You're me trying to think of a chapter title

eRrOr—

*proceeds to sit there for 10 minutes trying to think of a title*

*comes up with a decent title name*

Me: ...nah, let's change it

*proceeds to sit there for another 10 minutes thinking of a chapter title when I should've been writing the actual requested oneshot*

I was going to write the Calixo x Denis request, then I saw a BeatDuo request and my mind just went: bEaTdUo yAs *goes to start writing it*

(I am working on writing the Calixo x Denis oneshot, though, don't worry! It's called - Confessions - )

This was requested by Crystal_pastel

Enjoy!! ^^
_______________________________________________________________

( - Ominous's POV - )
I checked the time and began to panic. I'd been on a call with Lego for about an hour now. We had just been talking about life, or whatever random stuff that came to our minds. But now, I realized it was time for my music lessons with Silly (SillyFanGirl).

"Oops, sorry Lego, I gotta go!" I exclaimed.

"Why do—?" Lego began, but he was cut off as I ended the call. I shut off my phone and slipped it into my pocket, grabbing a microphone (I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED MICROWAVE AT FIRST AHAHAHHA—). I sprinted out the door after slipping on my shoes. I hopped in the car and began to drive to Silly's house.

( - Lego POV - )
Hurt filled me as Ominous hung up. He never told me why, he just...left. Did he not want to talk to me or hang out with me? Was I being annoying? Am I being too nosy?

Ominous did this yesterday and the day before. He always has to go after an hour or two of being on a call with me, or hanging out with me. Either that or he has to go at exactly 12PM. Am I doing something wrong? Am I just not fun to hang out with? Worries began to cloud my mind.

You're a horrible person, why would anyone want to hang out with you? a voice in the back of my mind whispered. Ominous hates you. You're annoying and rude. the voice added.

Am I? I wondered, beginning to doubt myself even more. I started thinking back to all the stuff we talked about, my anxiety growing. I decided to text Ominous.

Ominous, am I annoying?

This is what I asked through text.

I want your honest opinion.

I added, just to make sure he wouldn't lie to me.

For a few hours, I laid in bed, staring up at the ceiling and waiting for Ominous's response. I knew I could just be overthinking, as usual, but my own thoughts told me otherwise. So for those few hours of waiting, I was stuck with myself and my own mind. I could hardly stand it, constantly doubting myself and genuinely believing I was the worst person possible.