- Blaming My Rival For My Issues - (Kreek Angst)

No, this is not the Kreek angst that was requested, unfortunately. HOWEVER, the ideas were supplied by KailixKryalix
Their head cannons are actually amazing bro—
Go read their book. Trust me. Their art is also amazing.

If you're not following them, what the heck are you doing—
DO IT NOW

aNyWaYs, moving onto the angst. (I'll explain the whole requests thing afterwards, don't worry.)
___________________________________________________________________

( - Kreek's POV - )
It was a day after the RB Battles Season 3 finale. I'd lost. Again. To TanqR, my rival. God, he makes me so frustrated sometimes. But that wasn't my biggest concern right now.

See, later today, my mom was coming to visit me. You'd think that it would be good, and that it was sweet that my mom was worried about me enough to come visit, but if that's what you think, then you're completely wrong. That's far from the truth.

My mom actually only started supporting me when I won RB Battles Season 1. But after I lost Season 2 to TanqR, things went downhill once again. My mom called me a disappointment, and a failure. I started to run out of money, which I'd earned from winning Season 1. But the reason I started running out was because my mom liked to spend a bunch of my money.

Anxiety overwhelmed me at just the thought of my mom coming to visit me at the studio. I could already tell that this day was going to be one hell of a roller coaster (reference lol).

An hour later, my nightmares came to life. My mom entered the studio, talking to the hosts for a little bit before seeking me out. The first thing I was met with was a glare. My mom walked over to me and her glare hardened into what could only be described as a death glare.

"HOW DID YOU LOSE AGAIN?!" my mom demanded angrily.

"Well...there're a lot of people that are better than me..." I mumbled nervously.

"Was it that 'TanqR' guy that beat you again?!" my mom questioned. I guess she hadn't been watching live TV to watch me lose RB Battles Season 3. Maybe that was for the better.

"Yeah..." I admitted.

"ARGH! I AM GOING TO KILL THAT GUY! YOU SHOULD'VE WON! THEN YOU WOULD'VE GOTTEN ALL THE ROBUX!" my mom exploded, clearly frustrated. I flinched away. My mom spun around and exited the room. I followed, just to make sure nothing bad happened.

Unfortunately for me, drama was about to go down. Why? Because the first person my mom ran into was none other than TanqR, my rival and the person who beat me in Season 2 of RB Battles and Season 3.

"LISTEN UP—" Mom began furiously.

"Huuuuhhhh—?!" TanqR was really confused. To be fair, he just watched my mom storm over to him and start randomly yelling at him. I'd be confused, too, if I were him.

"YOU BETTER NOT BEAT MY SON AGAIN NEXT NEAR OR ELSE I'LL HAVE TO PERMANENTLY INJURE YOU." Mom threatened my rival, pulling out a kitchen knife.

"Oh, you think that's gonna do something?" TanqR taunted. I could practically see him smirking under his mask. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at my mom.