- Serial Killer - (Albert/Flamingo AU)

Heavily inspired by Khalux

This AU contains: (this kinda counts as a TW, so that you guys know what you're going to be reading)
- serial killer Albert
- murder/violence
- descriptive gore
- angst (lots of it—)
- dead Kreek AU
- dark angel TanqR AU (this is kinda like a pt. 2 to the last oneshot, but it focuses on Albert instead of TanqR and Kreek)
- mentions of torture
- mentions of guns/weapons (more specifically, shotguns)
- cringe, possibly? Idk, up to you to decide what's cringe and what's not cringe lol
- possible grammar errors (it's past midnight/12AM, don't blame me—)
(R.I.P my sleep schedule :D )

Edit: now writing this at 7:30AM
I went to bed last night at like, 1AM and woke up at 6AM, so I'm very tired
I'm also sick right now
Please don't blame me for any errors
Thanks you! :)

I just wanted to write this for some reason lol
_________________________________________________________________________

( - Flamingo/Albert POV - )
I walked down the streets at a somewhat late time, most likely 10-11PM. I didn't feel like pulling out my phone to check the time. Now, you'd think I'd be scared, right? Not at all. In fact, I was the opposite of scared. I was happy. Quite overjoyed, despite my situation.

Rumour has it that around these parts is a serial killer, ruthless and brutal when slaughtering their victims. They will use any sort of weapon within the area, as long as it gets the job done. Their kills are said to be messy, and dragged out, as if they were torturing their victim first. However, there has been no given evidence of that theory.

I would know. I would very, very well if those theories were right or wrong. You know what they call this serial killer? They call him—no, they call me—Mr. Flamingo, or just Flamingo. It's quite fun and entertaining to watch those useless detectives attempt to catch me, or to find out who I really am. They'll NEVER catch me!

To add some comedic effect, I'll always scream "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" after I murder someone. That way, it lets the police know that I'm there, which makes this whole "game" even more amusing for me.

I pumped my shotgun in my hands and headed down an alleyway. I found a familiar person within the alleyway—some sort of criminal I'd seen on TV. Perfect. I expertly fired the shotgun before the criminal could even notice my presence in the shady, almost pitch-black alleyway, with the only source of light being the dim street lights behind me.

The criminal collapsed forward, crimson-red blood spilling out onto the ground and flaying onto the wall. The same red liquid spilled from the criminal's mouth as they opened it to speak. The criminal lay still on the ground, unmoving. I smiled to myself. Just one thing left to do.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I screamed as loud as I could. Police sirens instantly turned to my direction. I fled the scene, making sure to hide all evidence that I was there. The only thing I didn't do was drop my shotgun, as it's very precious to me.

I decided to go "visit" one of my "friends", my shotgun prepared. If I couldn't use that, I'd probably just steal a kitchen knife to kill with. The closest person nearby that I knew went by the name 'KreekCraft.' He apparently won the first season of RB Battles, a huge event that I actually took part it. Not season 1, but season 3. Unfortunately, I lost to my best friend Jake. But that's okay! I didn't care too much. All I really did was mess around, so it's kinda my own fault. Whatever. They're all just NOOBS anyways. NOOB!

I approached the front door to Kreek's house, first shooting it with my shotgun, then fully kicking down the door and entering the house. None of the lights were on, telling me that Kreek was most likely sleeping. I smiled maniacally to myself. Oh, this was going to be too easy. I stepped into the house.

Suddenly, I heard quiet sniffling coming from the living room. Oh, how sad, my victim must already be in tears. I headed to the living room, expecting to see Kreek on the floor, crying. But I saw no such thing. Instead, Kreek lay still on the floor, blood around him, which had seemed to have poured from several different fatal injuries all over him.

Another person—someone wearing all black clothing as well as a hood, which prevented me from recognizing them—sat there on the knees, seemingly crying. A bloody, golden knife lay nearby. It seemed to be what Kreek had been killed with.

I got closer to see what was happening, a dramatic sigh escaping me. My future victim was already dead. What a shame. The person heard me and looked up, behind them. I recognized them immediately by the black and cyan mask they wore. This was Kreek's rival, as well as the champion of RB Battles Season 2 and Season 3, who went by the name TanqR.

"HAHA! GET NOOBED!" I spoke up, breaking the silence. My high-pitched voice sounded very loud in the quiet of the night. TanqR started quietly speaking, but I couldn't hear him very well from where I stood. So instead of listening, I shouted, "I DON'T CARE! SOUNDS LIKE A YOU PROBLEM, NOOB! WHY SHOULD I CARE? NOOOB!"

Then, I pointed my shotgun at the RB Battles Season 2 and Season 3 champion.

"...at this point, I don't care, mate. I accidentally killed my own rival, and best friend." TanqR explained. He sounded...sad, and honestly just defeated. Did I care? Not really. So I put him out of his misery and straight up shot him in the head with my shotgun.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I screamed my signature sentence, then left the house. Well, now there we two people who got noobed inside that house. Not my problem! HA HA!

I skipped off to go kill another person before the night ends, smiling to myself and yelling, "GET NOOBED!" repetitively. My job is very fun. :)
_________________________________________________________________________

Why was this actually so fun for me to write—

It's so angsty, but at the same time, it's also hilarious—

Word count: 1,060 words (way shorter than the last part, I know lol).

My iPad is on 4%—