~ Cursed Necklace ~ (RBBS3YT)

This was based on ideas that KailixKryalix gave me! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME THESE IDEAS YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON.

EVERYONE GO FOLLOW THEM RIGHT NOW. RIGHT. NOW.

RIGHT

RIGHT. NOW.

Anyways, here are the songs I'll be listening to (in this exact order) while writing this:
Black Out Days - Phantogram
Warriors - Imagine Dragons
Lay All Your Love On Me (Slowed and Reverb)
Warriors - League of Legends

(Also, also, before we start, in this oneshot, the headcannons for demon TanqR used in the other oneshots DO apply to this one. So keep that in-mind.)

Later on, if you see mistakes, don't blame me, because it's 1:47AM for me while I was writing part of this 😭😭

My friend won't let me sleep—

They're forcing me to watch Chainsaw Man with them *sob*

(GOOD ANIME BY THE WAY, JUST 18+ BECAUSE OF ABOUT HALF THE STUFF IN THE ANIME)

(But if you're okay with "scenes" at some times, then great anime. Oh, and there's a LOT of gore)

Edit: I watched the entire anime...
In one night...

Imagine falling asleep first at a sleepover

IMAGINE

COULDN'T BE ME

(I had no internet the whole sleepover too 😭😭😭)

I'm so tired *sobs in sleep-deprived*

Edit 2: I fell asleep first 💀

(But it was 2:30AM when I went to sleep, and my friend went to sleep at 7AM after finishing multiple more animes in on night)

I'm still tired as hell though, even at 1:56PM

Anyways, all that aside, enjoy! ^^
_____________________________________________________
( - TanqR POV - )
I was just on a walk, as I usually do. I was heading back to the RB Battles Studio, where myself, the hosts, and all the other finalists would be staying for the week.

It was quite a gloomy day, with the chilly wind blowing against my back. Luckily, I had a hoodie on, with the hood up. And even if the wind had been blowing towards me, my mask would've protected me from it. So it's a win-win situation for me.