- Love Potion -

TW: C r i n g e . (or at least, what I view as cringe. I'm highly judgemental and critical of my own work lol, especially when it comes to art and writing)

Songs I'll be listening to while writing this:
Idk
Galaxy by BoyWithUke is playing right now
But I don't think I'll write everything all at once
So idk
But I guess I'll just leave Galaxy at the top so that you can hear it too.

I really like the album Melatonin Dreams. You should check it out.

Edit: nvm, I'm listening to other songs now
More specifically, Japanese songs cause why not

ALSO, ALSO, BEFORE WE START—

This is another TanqRCraft oneshot (shush, I can write whatever the hell I want here), so if you don't like that, feel free to skip this. I swear the next one will be something that's not a ship oneshot, I SWEAR—

HKDJSWKWJSSSJAJAKSJLASJSSJSK

Kayla doesn't exist in this oneshot/AU. :)
(POOR KAYLA LOL)
_________________________________________________________

( - TanqR POV - )
I was walking down the dirty, mud-covered streets on my way back to my own house. It wasn't too far from here on—probably only approximately a thirty minute walk.

It was another gloomy day, but fortunately, there was only a light wind. There had been a storm last night, and the dark clouds still lingered in the sky. Drops of water fell down onto the sidewalk/streets and joined the puddles nearby. I glared at a car that flew down the road directly next to the sidewalk/streets, spraying water up in its wake and practically soaking me.

"Hey!" an unfamiliar voice whispered. A hand reached out of a dark alleyway and grabbed onto my arm, yanking me sideways. I turned and stumbled forward as they dragged me along. I instinctively flung their hand off my arm and drew out my shiny, golden knife.

"Who is you?" I demanded.

"Here, drink this." the stranger told me quietly, pulling out a potion from their pocket. Within the potion was a bright, glowing pink potion. It looked so damn suspicious. Did this person seriously think I was gonna drink it? Nah, there ain't no way I'm going to—

Suddenly, the stranger tore off my mask, startling me. I froze for a moment as my face became exposed. I momentarily panicked inside, long enough for the stranger to spray the contents of the potion all over my face, getting some of it in my mouth. I accidentally swallowed some of the strange liquid without realizing. I coughed.

"Good luck." the unfamiliar person murmured. And then they were gone, leaping over a tall, steep wall and disappearing into the endless alleyways within the city. I just stood there, shocked at what had just happened. I wiped the remaining pink liquid off of me. Luckily, I had gloves on, meaning the strange liquid didn't get directly on my hands.

I quickly grabbed my mask off the ground and put it back on. That was...weird, and pretty creepy, too. I sighed and headed out of the dark, cold alleyway, beginning to walk home once more. Only then did I realize I'd just fallen into a very strange trap. 

When I got home, I checked my phone. I noticed multiple missed calls from Kreek, but no texts. Had he really been too lazy to text me? Huuuuhhhhh??

Multifandom Oneshots (RBB, Demon Slayer, etc)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara