- A Gloomy Day - (TanqRCraft)

Inspired by some writing prompts I found on Pinterest! ^^

I would link them here, but I used another device to search for prompts—
Sorry!

TWO LONG ONESHOTS IN THE SAME DAY??? 😱😱😱😱😱😱

This will be another TanqRCraft oneshot, so if you dislike it, feel free to skip this.
(I AM ONLY SHIPPING ROBLOX AVATARS)

My brain isn't working, and I'm tired right now—
Heck, I'm always tired while writing this stuff
So, without further ado, let's begin!
___________________________________________________________________

( - Third Person POV - )
It was a terribly cold day, with icy, freezing wind raging all around the gloomy town and violently whipping through the trees. The dark, heavy storm clouds lay above the busy streets, tall, concrete buildings, and multi-floor houses, usually made of different stones woods.

Strangers hurried on by, different-coloured umbrellas clutched in their hands, or the hood of their jacket over their head as they rushed to get home before all hell broke loose from the ash-coloured clouds opposite placement to that of the soaking wet ground.

It had been raining non-stop for the past few days, much to a certain Robloxian's dismay. His name was KreekCraft, a popular figure in the kind community of the city of Robloxia—the capital of Roblox, a huge country full of millions of people. He had been unable to do too much within the many days of gloominess, the horrid weather preventing the Robloxian from leaving his house. He often went on walks throughout the town almost everyday without fail, as he enjoyed breathing in the fresh, crisp air, usually that of the morning chill.

Sometimes Kreek would wake up early simply just to watch the golden, pinkish rays of sunlight rising up to shine through his window and reflect on his face. He enjoyed the short-lasting feeling of serotonin that came with watching the sun's first arrival in the breaking of dawn.

A/N: Help I keep getting distracted by my music cause it mainly relies on vocals to carry the song—
I'm listening to the album "Eaten By a Lion" as well as the song I put at the very top
And don't mind all the description I used in this oneshot, I really enjoy writing descriptive stuff lol
Anyways, enough of my talking, you're here to read a oneshot, not listen to me ramble about random crap.

Today, despite the weather, Kreek decided he needed to escape the stuffy air of his room. So he took a walk, blocking everyone around him out and simply taking note of the wonderful, lush nature around him.

He stayed near the outline of town, where there were more trees, both dead and not dead. The season was fall, therefore causing a few trees to have their regularly-pale-green leaves to switch colours, or even to fall off and shrivel up on the frigid soil. As Kreek advanced further towards the middle of the town, which expanded into a city, the storm grew worse.

Suddenly, out of the blue, someone familiar burst from an alleyway. Dark, midnight-black hoodie, with his signature logo on it, cyan hair, black mask with cyan-blue eyes, and a 'T' going through the right eye of a matching cyan-blue to the rest of the blues in his outfit. That could only be one person—someone who knew Kreek quite well, and someone who Kreek knew quite well.

"TanqR?!" Kreek exclaimed, staring at his rival from the event "RB Battles", or as many would simply call it "RBB."

TanqR didn't respond, out of breath as he skidded to a stop in front of the familiar, blue-eyed brunette. He bent over, staring at the hard, frozen ground below, gloved-hands on his knees for support.