- A Countdown to My Death -

Please read "Headcannons Part 2" in my RYT AU Ideas book to understand. I really don't want to explain it here.

Anyways, this oneshot is centred around TanqR and mainly the fact that he's a demon (in this story/my AU).

(Wth, Demons just came on as I wrote that sentence—)
( W H A T —)

(LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE WHILE READING, IT FITS THE STORYLINE REALLY WELL. TRUST ME)

By the way, people coming from my RBBS3 Ask or Dare, pretend that the pool oneshot never happened. So no one knows about TanqR's weakness to water, or his human form. People who are new here: hi. You don't have to read my RBBS3 Ask or Dare story.

Previous title: - Stop Being So Dramatic, You're (NOT) Fine -

BEFORE WE START, HUGE THANK YOU TO KailixKryalix FOR OVER HALF THE IDEAS. THEY ARE SO AMAZING—
GO FOLLOW THEM NOW. DO IT.
______________________________________________________

( - TanqR POV - )
I was just chilling in the living room of the RB Battles Studio when Sabrina barged in, along with a few other people. Actually, by 'a few other people', I mean the rest of the RB Battles Season 3 finalists.

"We're going to the beach, and you're coming with us!" Sabrina declared. I choked on air.

"HUUHHHH??" I exclaimed, coughing a little bit. NO. THERE AIN'T NO WAY I'M GOING. I SWEAR TO GOD, IF I GET DRAGGED ALONG AS WELL AND I SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES FOR IT—

"Yeah, you're coming." Kreek told me.

"Nah, I'm good." I replied.

"Scared?" Kreek taunted.

"Nah, I just don't want to go." I insisted.

"Well, you're coming anyways." Kreek replied, walking over to me and grabbing my arm. He pulled me up while IBella stole my phone. Dammit.

"Fine," I muttered. "But I'm not going in the water."

"Why?" Sabrina asked. "Do you have aquaphobia? If you do, that's fine—"

"Nah, I don't have that, don't worry." I assured Sabrina.

"Are you sure about that?" Kreek teased. "Because you seem really afraid of water for some reason. Are you sure you don't have aquaphobia?"

"I'm sure." I insisted.

"Uh-huh." Kreek replied doubtfully.

I climbed into the back of Russo's truck. I had gotten stuck in the backseat, along with Kreek and PinkLeaf. IBella claimed the passenger's seat, whilst Sabrina decided to drive. Apparently Russo and DJ were already there, taking Sabrina's car. I guess Russo had allowed Sabrina to drive the rest of us to the beach in his truck, as his truck was big enough to fit all four of us.

Wait a minute—what about Denis? Wouldn't he be the fifth finalist? Actually, never mind. He said he was going golfing with Calixo again today. OOOOOOHH—