- Traumatic Memories - (Pt. 1: Piggy - Start of the Infection)

Go check out my headcannons before reading this. All my headcannons can be found in my "RYT AU Ideas" book. If you don't read the headcannons, you may not understand part of this.

This was not a request, before you ask. It's just a bit of lore/backstory I wanted to write. None of this is cannon to the actual Piggy storyline. This is short, by the way.

But yeah, I won't always be writing requested oneshots. I will definitely write your request, though, don't worry. Requests are still open as of 2/28/23, I just wanted to write this. Because it's RBBS3YT Oneshots, not Requested RBBS3YT Oneshots, I have the freedom to write a few of my own chosen oneshots here. :D

Edit: a lot of this was written before my writer's block/burnout started. And then the rest I was able to write because of listening to some FNAF songs.
__________________________________________________________________

Tw: descriptive gore/lots of mentions of blood

( - Kreek POV - )
I was just walking down the streets of Lucella, when I noticed something. There seemed to be a street fight going on, which NEVER happens in Lucella. To be fair, I'd only been in Lucella for a month now, but still.

One of the people apart of the fight screamed. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME! THERE'S A MONSTER! HELP ME! PLEASE, SOMEONE!"

Woah, what's going on?? Is that person being bullied? But what do they mean by "monster"? I wondered. These thoughts raced through my mind as I stared at the two fighting "people."

I should split them up, I thought. There's no way this is good. And I don't think anyone else would bother to get involved.

I began to walk over to the fight. I grabbed one of the people—the person who was on top of the screaming person—by the collar of their shirt and yanked them off of the other person. I was instantly met with the face of a feral animal. I gasped in surprise and dropped the monster. It looked somewhat humanoid, but it had one glowing green eye, and one completely black eye. The creature was also drooling.

The creature lunged at me. Before it could attack me or tackle me to the ground, I turned around and fled. I heard footsteps pounding after me, so I just assumed the creature was chasing after me. I felt claws grab my foot and drag me backwards. My hands instinctively flung out for balance as I fell to the ground, beginning to get dragged backwards by the feral monster behind me.

"AHHH! LET GO OF ME—!" I exclaimed, panicking. I kicked at the monster with my other foot, but it didn't let go.

Suddenly, I heard a loud BANG! come from nearby. The monster dragging me backwards collapsed to the ground, letting go of my foot. A strange-coloured blood poured out from the feral beast. I immediately stood up and backed away from the monster. Then, as soon as I was sure that it wouldn't suddenly get back up again, I turned around to see who had saved me.

"Hey," an unfamiliar, low, somewhat-monotone voice said. "I'm Fudz, before you ask."

"I'm KreekCraft—Kreek for short." I introduced myself.

"Okay." Fudz replied. We stared at each other for an awkward moment. "Well, I'm gonna leave now." Fudz decided, breaking the silence. Then, he began to walk off.