- Puppet Strings: His Worst Nightmare -

I came up with this idea based off of one of my nightmares. The nightmare wasn't that bad, I swear—
But that's where the general idea came from. The more in-depth ideas came from KailixKryalix based off of the general idea from my nightmare.

And no, this oneshot is NOT based off of FNAF, or the song listed above. I just thought it fit. The main idea was something based off of a random nightmare I had!

Important info before the story begins: in this story/oneshot, IBella and PinkLeaf are siblings, with PinkLeaf being IBella's older brother. But only for this story.

By the way, if you guys wanna turn one of these oneshots into an actual book/storyline, go ahead. I really don't care—

I am once again tired whilst writing this, so forgive me for any errors. I'm trying my best at 9:30PM after waking up before 6AM this morning, bare with me. <3

Edit: Went to bed and woke up at 4:40AM because of another nightmare :)

Instead of sleeping, I drink some water to keep myself awake, then start writing. : D

Anyways, let's begin.
______________________________________________________________

TW: gore/descriptive gore, $u1$1d3?

( - Sabrina POV - )
I was laying in bed at around midnight, as I'd just finished editing something for the night. All was quiet, aside from the peaceful chirping of the crickets outside the RB Battles Studio and the wind howling through the trees. Until suddenly, splitting the air and breaking the quiet sounds of the night, a scream rang out. Two screams, in fact, each of a different pitch and coming from the same room.

I sat up immediately and jumped out of bed, exiting my room and quietly rushing down the hallway towards the room I'd heard the screams come from.

What's going on!? I wondered, alarmed. I flung open the door to the room I'd heard the screams come from—Russo's rooms—and stumbled inside. I saw Russo and DJ laying on the ground lifelessly, fresh blood pouring from a messy stab wound directly into their hearts. I gasped in horror. A familiar person stood over them, desperation in his eyes.

Then, his eyes met mine. He had a pleading expression on his face. Yet he still lunged forwards and tackled me to the ground, ruthlessly beginning to stab me. His face showed regret and terror, but his actions showed no mercy towards me or anyone else.

( - IBella POV - )
I woke up late, as per usual, sleeping in a bit. That's always been a problem for me—I could never wake up on time. Whereas PinkLeaf, my older brother, would always be awake before 6AM. I never understood how he got up that early, honestly. But hey, it's not my problem if he isn't getting enough sleep. Actually, it is kinda my problem, but shhhhh.

I headed to the kitchen. Along the way, I didn't smell any food being cooked at all. Sabrina would usually make breakfast for everyone. But maybe she slept in, too?

I entered the kitchen to see all the RB Battles competitors just...sitting there in silence. A few people were even crying. I was instantly confused. I walked over to the table and sat down in a chair next to PinkLeaf, my brother.