Chapter 69: All Of You

Adani's POV

We were on the beautiful island of Hawaii for our honeymoon and were occupying an On-The-Water-Villa for our stay here.

My arms circled his neck as soon as we were done settling in. He kissed my forehead, then my nose then my lips as his arms wrapped my waist.

"So, Mrs. Parriston, how does it feel to be my wife?" he asked with a corky smirk.

"It feels dreamy. I love you so much," I said.

"I love you more," he responded.

Our lips met with fever and passion. My body immediately went into over-heat as my husband's hands roamed my body then cupped my two breasts. Slowly, he peeled the straps to my dress off my shoulders, allowing the garment to drop to the floor as he planted kisses along my bare skin. I stepped out from the dress, bit my bottom lip and slowly unbutton his shirt. My fingers ran over his steel abs as the shirt came off.

He guided me to the bedroom. Completely naked now, he parted my legs as I laid on my back, ready for all of him. His tongue trailed my stomach then my folds and I held onto his head with a firm hold as I hit my first climax, rather faster than expected.

Smiling with satisfaction, he got on his feet before hovering over me with his incredible body.

"I want you," I moaned. I grabbed at his waist, pulling him into me.

"You weren't kidding," he whispered as he started his pleasurable poundings into me. Skin to skin, my breasts pressing against his chest while an explosion of fireworks and shooting stars happening in my mind as I moaned his name and to the exultation. His breathing and movements took up pace and so did the volume in my moaning as we both went up and came down from our highs.

He fell next to me on the mattress until we were steady enough to stand and head for the shower.

~

The sunset casted the sky a pink and orange ombre effect which was one of my favorite things to look at. Nature was beautiful without effort.

Ricardo and I took a stroll along the shallow beach shore as we observed around us.

"You know, this really does feel like a dream. I can't believe I've found my 'happily ever after'," I said.

"That's all I'm going to make you. Happy." He pulled me in for a hug as he rubbed my stomach, "And I can't wait to meet our little one."

"Neither can I." I couldn't stop smiling. Becoming a wife and and a soon-to-be mom to a previous bundle of joy were my biggest aspiration in life and it happened at the right time and with the right man.

Getting back to the villa, I met the mouth-watering and delicious smelling and looking meals there awaiting our mouths.

Quickly, I grabbed my eating utensils and dug in until the plates were cleared. Ricardo looked at me with an amusing expression.

"The baby was hungry," I uttered right before a burp escaped my mouth, "Excuse me."

~
I found my cellphone and decided to call my mom.

"Hey, mom. How are you doing?" I asked as she answered.

"Sweetie, I'm doing great. How are you enjoying your honeymoon?"

"It's wonderful here in Hawaii. We've settled into a beach villa."

"Sounds lovely. Umm.. I hope you enjoy your stay there."

"Mom, is everything okay, you sound kind of strange," I stated.

"You haven't heard, have you?"

"Heard about what?"