letter 7

Hi Jono! (told you I'd find a new name for you)

I'm so sorry it took me almost two months to reply, things got super busy here.

And happy half-year anniversary to you, too! I can't believe we have known each other for that long! And thank you for opening up to me, it really means a lot! But let me know if you feel uncomfortable or anything, and we won't talk about that. And I'll gladly be your friend!

Since you are my new best friend, I'd like to present you a recap of the past two months. So, I met this guy at a party, his name is Cameron and he's studying business. He seems nice and he asked me out on a date, I just had to postpone it till I got done with my exams. We'll go out two days after I get to send you this, so when you read this I'm already back from it. Wish me luck, nonetheless! I'll probably need it.

And just after I got done with my last exam, I went to drink hot chocolate with a few other girls, and on my way home I found a kitten! He hissed at me and he was kinda spicy, but he warmed up to me after I gave him food. Named him Sucre, because he's sweet once you get to know him. In Spanish, it means 'sugar', by the way, and I just wanted to give him something that can tie him to my family.

And how are you lately? I'm sure your hand got better by now, but I'm still concerned about it. Your handwriting didn't suffer that much because of it, it was totally fine!

Best wishes,

Santana