letter 16

Hi Johnny-boy!

So, I don't really know when you will receive this, but I hope things went great in Russia. How is it there? Are Russian people really that beautiful like they say? Is it cold? I heard it's usually cold there.

I can't give information about my ex-landlord because I know you will actually kill him. Which is comforting and scary at the same time. And kind of hot. You are truly a great friend!

And since you seem so hyped about the bowling center (it's called Darkwave), I'll happily talk about it! My boss already put me in a group chat with all of the other staff members, and so far everybody seems so nice! And yes, there will be a bar, and your girl got the task to come up with a theme for it! Like, the whole place will have an 80s theme, but I got a free hand with decorating the bar. Lights, bar stools, everything. I asked one of the girls, Cara, to help me with it, and she was so nice she actually went and looked at a few stools in person, because the pictures on the net were dogshit. I think I'll claim Cara as a new friend.

My dad (his name is Harrison, by the way) asked about you. He told me to ask you about sports. Did you play any? What's your favorite? He's excited to finally talk about sports since he didn't get to have any sons. But he just told me I'm a handful enough, he wouldn't have the energy for a son next to me. I take that as a compliment.

My flight to Greece leaves in 13 days, until then I'm making the most out of the time I have with my dad. He's teaching me how to take care of his precious motorbike, which I love dearly. He just never dared to give it in my hands, even though I rode a bike before. He loves that piece of shit more than me!

I'll probably update you from Greece after this. Or I don't know, maybe I'll write you a letter on the plane, too. Flights are so boring, but at least I got to look at cute clouds.

And I could never forget you, dummy.

Yours,

Santana