letter 23

Hi there, JoJo!

Well, the thing is that writing letters is harder with a broken hand. Who would've thought?

Going clubbing with Harper is always a fucking fever dream, but this time the amount of alcohol she gave me and the fucking audacity of men really tipped me over the edge. You probably don't know, but I'm not a violent person. I always said that things don't have to get physical, but damn, it was so freeing to punch a guy in the fucking face!

He kept bothering me and Harper. Harper wanted to shock him but she left her tazer at home. And when she went to get security to throw him out, he started to get really up and personal with me, so I punched him in the face. Broke his nose and my hand. But it was worth it!

About Darkwave, it's so cool! I love working there, despite what Cam has said about it. I'll bring you here for sure. I'll attach a picture of the bar, too. I think it turned out so cute, you'll love it just as much as I do!

But I guess I go now, the ibuprofen is really starting to wear off. And Harper feels the need to check up on me every hour, scolding me for not being able to throw a proper punch. Oh, well. I'm still a badass.

Maybe you could teach me to throw a good punch that won't break my hand one day.

Your Santana