letter 12

Dear Johnny,

I'm sorry, I didn't receive any letter from you before this. Maybe it got lost at the post office or something, you know how they are. But what was in it? Maybe you could do a little recap for me? I wanted to write you earlier, but school and the family drama are really keeping me busy. But I would love to hear anything you have to say!

I'm doing okay, but I failed a few of my exams. It looks like I have to take my courses again, but I just don't have the money to do that, and my shitty-ass landlord for my shitty-ass apartment is raising the price, and just... I don't know what to do. My dad is going into another depression episode, and I'm so far away from him, I don't know how to help him. And my mom wants me to go to Greece with her new family.

Well, Cameron is fine. There are some ups and downs, you know how it is.

Sucre and you are the only good things in my life right now.

And how are you? Did the herbal tea help with your insomnia? I'm still waiting for a picture of Beretta!

Oh, and since I know you guys don't always have the chance to catch up on things, it's my pleasure to do it. So, there's this cool new movie where a girl goes missing and everybody thinks her husband had something to do with it. It's called Gone Girl. I won't spoil things because it's AMAZING, you have to watch it so I can finally talk about it with someone. And John Wick was cool, too. I bet you boys would love it.

And, don't tell this to anyone, but I'm thinking about quitting fashion school. I miss my family, I hate everyone in school and I feel so stupid for ever thinking I could make it. Fashion school really made me question my life. Maybe it's best if I go work in Mcdonald's or something. Am I weak for giving up? But looking at the bright side, I could probably get some mean ass discounts or coupons working for Mcdonald's.

I hope your situation is better than mine.

Your Santa