letter 8

Hey Santa!

Nah, it's fine, don't worry about writing back. I know you'll write no matter what, so as long as I receive a letter, I'm fine with whatever deadline.

I hope your exams went well, I can see that fashion means a lot to you. I'll need pictures of Sucre, though! I love cats. We found a stray with the boys when we were about to blow a warehouse, I could barely pull her out of there. She only had three legs and one of her eyes was really infected. My buddy Ghost said I can't name her because then I'll get attached. Named her Beretta.

Does Cameron treat you right? He better be, or I'll kick his ass. You only got to say one word and I'm flying to London.

And, well, I got this problem, but I doubt the boys would be open to talk about this, so I'll just use you as an opportunity to dump my thoughts, okay?

So, lately, I started to feel weird. I dunno what it is, it just doesn't feel right. Price is pushing me harder than ever, I can't catch a break. I have trouble sleeping after one of our mission. I had to shoot some kid, or he was going to kill my friend. He still shot my mate, but still, he was just a kid. You may hate me for this, but I didn't have another choice, I think. The more I think about it, the more it feels like I chose wrong.

I'm glad I have you, at least.

Your Jono

(what the fuck is even that name, but whatever)