letter 14

Howdy Jon-Jon!

(haha, you thought I would stop with these, but there are plenty in my collection, I love being a pain in the ass)

I'm so sorry about Beretta. It breaks my heart you had to bury her, I hope you're okay.

I just quit fashion school. I was so anxious to do it, almost backed out from it, but I decided I could trust your judgment and went through with it. Also, Harper threatened to kick my ass to Seattle and back if I don't do what was right for me, so yeah... I'm free now! And if my life gets fucked up after this, I'm putting all the blame on you. Naturally.

I told my dad about you, by the way. He was skeptical at first. He kept saying that you could be an old man who's trying to get explicit pictures of me. But after an hour of trying to reason with him, he somehow accepted you. And he says hi! I'm in the very kitchen right now he almost burnt down, since I'm a college-free woman and finally could visit my dad after a year. I'm staying with him for a month, then I'm leaving with my mom and my siblings to visit her husband in Greece. I'll get you some postcards and pictures!

Gaz and Ghost seem nice. I just know you'll be one of the best out there. Say hi to them for me!

Also, while I'm back in Seattle, maybe I can write you a little more. When I was in London, I spent most of my time at uni or with Cam, and he wanted my entire attention on him. He wasn't very happy when I sat down to write you. But now I can write you whenever I want! Which is pretty awesome, I have some news to tell you.

Do you remember I told you my landlord is an ass? Well, guess what, he really is. One of my neighbors was being really creepy lately, he was always waiting for me at his door, even at night. He always somehow knew when I was going out. And one night when I was going home after a night out with my friends, my door was open, but I'm sure I closed it. I always do. And my little neighbor was really shady the following day. So I reported him to my landlord because Harper said she has a feeling it was him who broke into my apartment. But my landlord told me I was being an 'unreasonable young lady' and 'maybe I should not dress like that if I don't want male attention'. So I told him to fuck off and I'm moving out. I was wearing completely fine clothes, how dare he assume it was my fault for getting stalked?

It looks like I'll move in with Harper. She wanted to move into a bigger apartment for a hot minute now, so we just thought why not. But Cam is not really supporting my decision, he said I should move in with him instead. But I just don't know, we've been together for barely six months, and I don't know if I want to move in with him just yet.

So, I'll probably stay in London, because I love it there. I already found a place where I could work, it's fairly close to the apartment I and Harper were looking at. It's a bowling center, it opened not long ago. They still looking for a core staff and it looked like a cool place, so I was like, why the heck not? Maybe I can bring you there someday.

But Cam made me think about things. Is it wrong of me to think I don't want to move in with him just yet? We haven't been together for that long. I love him, but he's difficult sometimes. He didn't want me to work at the bowling center, either. He said it was trashy and was located in a bad neighborhood. But I really like the things I saw so far, it's giving 80s vibes and the man who interviewed me was really sweet. I just, I don't know. I can't talk about this with Harper that much, because she doesn't like Cam and always gets pissed off whenever he does or says something like this. Or anything, for that matter. She hates breathing the same air with him in the room, too.

But you're a man too, so maybe you see things differently? I dunno. Am I being unreasonable? Just let me know, I know you wouldn't lie to me (but if you do, I'm just saying I slapped a girl in 6th grade, so I'm pretty sure I can take you)

Yours truly,

Santana

PS: I'm so sorry this letter was so long, oh my god. Do you even have time to read this much? But in the middle of my ranting, I forgot to ask: how's your current mission? Are you doing okay?