letter 9

Dear JoJo,

Ghost sounds like a meanie, I'm sure Beretta will be a shining star among you guys. I'll attach a picture of Sucre below! But I want a picture back!

Cameron is treating me right, no need to kick his ass, but thank you Johnny boy! You're one of the real ones.

We just celebrated our first month anniversary, we went to a fancy steak restaurant. Everything was so fucking expensive, I just got dizzy even thinking about it. I'll probably never do it again because it wasn't worth it, and I'm just as fine with KFC. And my bank account can't survive another steak house, thank you.

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles, but that's what I'm here for, Johnny. To listen to you. So feel free to dump anything on me, I'm a strong girl. Even if it's heavy, I understand you, and I think you made a good choice here. That kid could've attacked you. What if it was a serious injury? Or worse?

I wish your friend a fast recovery. You're a good man and you did the right thing. And I could never hate you, dummy. Maybe I could send you some herbal tea that helps with uneasiness? I have this really good tea that always helps me to sleep, maybe it's worth a shot.

I know you men don't like talking about feelings but if you need to talk about more things, I'll always be here for you. Fooling around is fun, but the point of this whole thing is that I help.

Please enjoy my favorite picture of Sucre!

Take care of yourself, or I'll catch a flight and kick your ass, MacTavish!

PS: Also, fuck you for calling me Santa. You just got yourself on the naughty list!

(That's Sucre! I wonder where he got that from, haha

(That's Sucre! I wonder where he got that from, haha...)