letter 13

Hey San,

That sounds rough. But hey, if you think quitting is your best option, do so. I won't blame you, my grades sucked ass. Do what's best for you, and don't give a shit about others' opinions.

Beretta passed away. She got a nice funeral. I have no pictures of her, sadly.

I hope your dad is doing okay, considering his situation. While you're quitting school, it's a great opportunity to visit your family. Go to Greece, Santy, for me. It seems like a lovely place. Send me pictures, too.

We watched John Wick with the boys two days ago, it was good. Thank you for recommending it, you got a great taste! I'll give Gone Girl a try when Price is done beating my ass with all this training.

I got to train with Ghost. He's a scary bloke and a fucking good soldier. I want to be like him. Price said he's a good inspiration and assigned me to work with him on a mission.

He doesn't talk much and he said I'm annoying. I think we will be great friends.

I told my buddy Gaz about you. He got jealous that I got to talk to a girl and his pen pal is a 35-year-old dude from Australia. He only talks about spiders and creepy shit. Looks like I got lucky with you.

Your Johnny

PS: Thanks for acknowledging me by my name.