part 7

" I think Tae talked to his wolf Jae hee"
After Areum freshen up she directly visit the Emperial chamber to hve a talk with her dear cousin handed kookie to Misoo,
" What! no Unni that is not possible our Tae is still 12 only"
"Did you forgot? he is a Trueblood he can communicate with his wolf much more earlier than other Alpha"
" Right! But how did you know? Did Tae told you Unni? "
" No but earlier as soon as he saw kookie I saw his red eyes and he even growled at everyone because they were looking at kookie"
"How is it possible Unni? And Tae just met our Kookie how can he be so protective over our kookie? "
" I am also not sure Jae Hee-ya but there must be something! "
" For now just take rest and I will call you after the lunch is served, our kookie also must be hungry you should feed him"
" Oh how can I forgot it's been hours when I fed him last time, my precious must be hungry I should go! Meet you at lunch"

Although they didn't respond to the matter but both of the mothers knew that there is something they need to solve as soon as possible!
.
.
.
.

Empress Dowager Kim Sol Hee was busy with her state works when her little sunshine ran to her " Halma mama where are you?" Shin Hae came running after Crown Prince " I apologize for the uninformed visit of our Crown Prince, Daewangdaebi Mama" Before she complete her talk Taehyung already sat near his halma mama,
" It's alright, Shin Hae after all he is my sunshine " Empress Dowager  said smiling " Seja what is the matter you seemed tennse? "
" Halma mama I am really confuse right now I want to ask you something, can I?"
" What is bothering our Seja? tell me"
" I think I did communicate with my wolf today"
" As expected you are growing fast Seja but this is a good thing why you are tense" His Grandmother seemed proud on this new found information.
" Because for some reason my wolf seemed angry with me and he was growling at others too when they look at Aunt Areum's pup"
"Oh I heard Areum gave birth to a omega son but why would your wolf growl at people for looking at that omega? "
" I don't know halma mama and this sweet smell that I got a whiff at near Aunt Areum's house is making me dizzy but it's so sweet at the same time i dont know what is happening and what is this smell! "
" Looks like I need to call Someone after years, anyway don't get too close near Areum and that omega you know they don't match our standard try to keep your distance little Alpha"
" Why are you saying this Halma mama, you know I like Aunt Areum a lot and uncle Jeon is also very brave"
" You know Seja I don't like them and I don't want to hear anything on this topic, anyway I will try to find answers of your every question that you are tense with as soon as possible now go and take rest"
" As you say Halma mama, I am taking my leave"
After Taehyung lest the quarter Empress Dowager stopped Shin Hae" Shin Hae take good care of Seja and dont let him Roam near Jeons"
" As you say Daewangdaebi Mama but they are not harmful and they love our Seja Jeoha a lot"
" I said what I said be in your limits Shin Hae"
Shin Hae immediately bow down as she was out of her limits" I apologize Daewangdaebi Mama"
" You can go"

It's not like Empress Dowager Kim Sol Hee Hate the Jeon's it's just Jeon's were her maternal House's enemy clan and she just can't seem to like Areum as she was a former Courtesan's daughter but she married Jeon Seok Heon, a great man, Even though he is a Jeon, Empress Dowager always seem to empress with Commander Chief's services from the very beginning.

Empress Dowager knew after hearing what Crown Prince Taehyung said that Moon Godess has different plans for her Grandson so she called the Royal Shaman Han Seo Ra to visit her.

"Give this letter to Royal Shaman Han,
it's urgent"
" As you say, Daewangdaebi mama"
.
.
.

Jeon couple's Guest Quarter

" Baby why are you crying so much? Eomma is sorry for the late now please drink the milk! " But kookie was crying constantly from past 15 minutes, his mother has no clue she was getting worried but as soon as Taehyung passed by their room on his way to dinning room, Kookie seems a little bit relax and slept drinking his meal.
Areum noticed every little  details as she got to know by Crown Prince's smell that he just crossed across the room and suddenly the omega in her arms is sleeping peacefully.... Umm Suspicious!
.
.
.

Lunch time

Everyone took their place on Dining Hall except Empress Dowager who didn't came said she will have her lunch in her room, Everyone knew Jeon's are Eyesore for Empress Dowager even Areum also Knew so Empress also didn't push the matter too far.
" Everyone start eating "as soon as everyone received Emperor's Order They started their lunch and Maids are serving the food, Everyone seems to enjoy the food but someone's eyes are searching for a particular pup and somehow Areum noticed the Crown Prince looking around in search of something so she asked, " What is it?do you need something Tae? "
" No aunt Areum I am okay"
" Okay then finish your food little Alpha"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After Lunch
" The food was so yummy " Jeon Seok Heon said, " Well said everything prepared for today are perfect" They saw Emperor Jung Seo smiling so they asked, " What is it majesty? "
" Today my dear wife made every dish with her own hands as her dear Unni visiting her after months ", surprised Areum asked" Is it true? Thank you so much Jae Hee-ya but dont be so hard on yourself I know you have many works to handle"
" It's alright Unni you came after months and it's our kookie's first time visiting the palace I was so exited that i didn't even feel tired"
" Thank you very much for this warm welcome sister" As both sister's hugged each other and returned to their separate quaters.
.
.
.
" Seo Ra, tell me about Seja Jeoha's future mate"
"Daewangdaebi mama, Seja Jeoha will have a......."