Part-26

"What is it ma please tell me."
" Bub I took a decision but I don't know you will like it or not, I was thinking to sent you in Sigangwon, you can take proper training in there and can visit here once a week, I am not separating you but I think little distance will not harm as Jungkook's body also preparing him for mating you wolf can easily lose control I just want you both safe" Tae was silently listening everything, he knew it's for their best but he was somehow feeing very disturb and sad, "Ma I know you are doing all this only for our healthy future but my how can I leave bub here, he needs me all day whenever he is in main palace, he will be sad"
" I'll handle everything my baby just agree to this arrangement, just few years and your omega will be with you for whole life" After few minutes Tae nodded his head agreeing to the decision his mom made.

All these years Jungkook only had Taehyung by his Side Jae Gee was busy due to Empire's issues but she was a Mother figure for Koo and still is but Taehyung was there whenever and wherever he needed someone Tae was there as a guardian, family, friend and Alpha, he was a Alpha all along for the little Omega, the omega knew it that the Alpha was Someone very Precious for him, the sparkle in his eyes werd visible whenever the Alpha's near, the giddy and warm feeling whenever the Alpha was with him just makes everything clear that the Alpha was special to him.

It became more specific when his wolfie started to feel comfortable around the Alpha and started to whine whenever the Alpha is away for too long. Jimin is also a Omega so Koo often asked questions to him and he got to know omega's feel safe around their father and mate they life only these two Alpha scents which can calm them immediately, to be honest the omega was quite in doubt as he doesn't know a lot of things he was still processing the new information's but one thing is clear the said Alpha is his safe place.

Jungkook is a cleaver wolf with powers which he is yet to discover with time. But what scares him the most is the absence of Alpha whenever he is away from the palace or for late training he was worried sick, his eomma has to leave for further treatment few years back but from that time he has developed a fear of losing his close ones, he fears that someday his Alpha will leave him just like that and the thought shook him to his core. All these years he has formed a beautiful bond with the said Alpha and now he doesn't want to lose the bond at any cost, he doesn't show the fear to everyone but his omega knew this and reassure him time to time.

Taehyung was worried about the reaction of his omega, he knows about the fears of his omega that was the reason he tied to spent time with the omega as much as possible, Jungkook feels alone and upset whenever the Alpha is not in front of him. Taehyung became his strength when he was vulnerable, Light to his Darkness, sunshine to his rainy days.

" Koo bub can I come in?" Jae Hee asked before entering Koo's Chamber, she was always gentle with Koo, he was a mother to Koo not Empress.
" Eomamama come in why are you asking?" Koo said while giggling
" Where is eomma Koo"
" Oh she just went out actually Abeoji was calling eomma, why are you not here for Koo?" Koo said with the little pout adorned in his face.
" No bub I am here for you actually I want to talk to you about you Taetae."
" What about Taetae is he again in pain? Eomma why Alpha is hurting again I want to see him please." Koo said tears already formed in his doe eyes.
" Oh my Moon Goddess why are you crying? Tae is totally fine bun don't cry, I am here for something else" Jae Hee reassured Koo.
" S-something ee-lse what is it eomamama tell me."
" Look bun Tae is Crown Prince right? So he have to learn many things before he take over the throne so bun we are thinking of sending Tae in Sigangwon for few years"
" WHAT no no how can he leave Koo here? Alpha can't do thins why we want to push me away every time?" It's not Koo it's his wolf and the blue eyes are indicating Jae Hee that it's his wolf.
" Listen calm down he will never leave you but he need his training right? And he will come here every weekend so it's not like he is leaving Koo, he will come every weekend, me and eomma are always by you side bub" Koo was already crying and giving off the sour scent Immediately Empress relased her Calming pheromone to comfort her pup.
" But why Alpha can stay here and learn things."
" Koo it's not easy pup I know but I am doing this only for your future you will understand everything when you will grow up."
" Bu- but how can I live without Taetae?"
" Oh pup you'll learn with time we all learn things with time " Jae Hee said and put Koo on her lap while Koo was crying hugging his Eomamama.

On the other side of door Areum and Tae heard everything and let Jae Hee handle the situation while Tae was shedding tears hugging his Aunt Areum, who was stroking his hairs to keep him calm

But Empress Dowager was happy to know about all this, as per Daewang Debi Mama she found another opportunity to cut Royal ties with Jeon.

Well time will tell what happens next.

How was it? Guys please do comment and let me know about the story and there's a new book I am writing recently I can't wait to share with you all❤❤❤