Part- 28

Tae reached Sigangwon in bright daylight, it's a sunny day. He was worried for Koo as he knew he didn't inform the Omega about his decision he doesn't know how his Koo will react. Since he left the Royal premises his wolf is feeling frustrated and uncomfortable. He didn't gave a lot of thought to it as departing from the omega is tough.

Few elders were waiting for the Crown Prince in the Front door. Sigangwon is not too big but not too small, they have small pups to elders who trains there, they have 5 training grounds, 1 large kitchen facility with sitting arrangements, big hall rooms from meetings or trainning session discussions, and chambers for everyone. The ambiance of the place is in perfect shape, surrounded with large trees and mountains. It's a place where you can feel peace and nature.

Elders have the prior notice of Taehyung joining Sigangwon this morning so they were all prepared to welcome the Crown Prince. There are many females trainee and elders also present in Sigangwon, if you are thinking it's a place only for male wolf then you are wrong. Many female Alphas and Betas are present there for training and few omega's are also present there as their pack or parents thought to train them and sent them here. They have separated female and male quarters as per their rank and Omega's are totally isolated from every other ranks. There are female Omega's present but only One Male Omega caught Taehyung's eyes as male Omega's are rare and the Omega seemed older then Taehyung.

"Welcome Seja Jeoha, how was your jurney?"
" It was great Sunbae-nim (senior or mentor), I had good time admiring the nature on our way here."
" Your mother The Empress sent us a letter few days ago informing us about your arrival, we are happy to welcome you as one of our member."
Eyeryone had a pleasant smile on their faces.
" I am looking forward to learn and discover new things and try to sharpen my abilities."
" Sure Seja Jeoha."

Mentors are basically senior members who are looking after the place with elderly management bodies. They have masters and trainers to teach them.

First Taehyung take a look of the whole place with his gaurds and then departed to his alloted room. They talked for a bit and then sleep took over Taehyung. There are two beds so Taehyung and Chief Choi shared the room and other gaurds ars alloted a chamber for Gaurds Or security Section.

On the other side

Busan Royal Palace

The cries of the Omega got everyone in panic mode. They never saw the bubbly Omega crying or whimpering like this, he cut his hand accidently and Royal physician is bandaging the wound but the Omega is continuously crying which made the stitching difficult for the physician, normally Omega's tend to recover slowly but if their mate is present they can help to heal faster than normal but the Alpha of this Omega is not near so they had no choice but stitching the wound, Koo is still a pup and more blood loss can be harmful so they had no choice.

The physician gave Koo some herbal drink which can make the Omega calm and sleep took over his tired body immediately.
Empress Jae Hee and Areum sat each side of Koo and can't help but shade tears, they were feeling helpless the decision Tae made was necessary but suffering of Koo made both mothers heart clench with pain and sorrow. Jae Hee questioned herself about the decision of sending Tae to Sigangwon was right or wrong. Although deep down they knew this is just the beginning because the duo has to be separated for many years not fully but partially yes until Koo reach his mating age.

Both Majesty and Alpha Jeon were present in Koo's chamber while the mothers were shedding tears, the father's couldn't help but feel sad about the situation they are facing right now. They decided not to tell Tae about today's situation as he just reached his new destination, they don't want to give him any hard time regarding palace as he is away from the Royal Palace.

Koo was feeling low but his omega was feeling terrible it was like a unsaid rejection. He cried and screamed for hours and finally Koo became quite, as soon as he woke up he saw his family present there except his favorite one the said male for whom he literally cried for hours but he didn't came to check his Koo maybe his Taetae changed and got bored so he left Koo's side, well that's what he thought. For the entire day he kept quite and didn't eat much, just juices and a pancake that too after a lot of pleadings from Court lady Kang. She saw Koo as her own child after Tae, Koo is someone very dear to her, she always try to look after Koo just like Tae.

Koo was feeling a lot of things altogether and that was the reason it was getting hard as time goes by. He needs to talk or at least share. Overthinking is not the solution when he already has trauma about his mother leaving him. Thinking about all these his breathing get faster and eyes become wet, due to heavy breathing problem his face got red and he passed out on his chamber.

Tae was trying to focus on the book he was reading but somehow his wolf was not with him today, he was acting weird and frustrated but now it's whimpering, he couldn't able to think straight and jump out of his window to go for a run.

Hi everyone, how are you guys? I am quite busy from past few days. Hope you are doing well.

Here's the update and I want you guys to comment on what do you think about this chapter? And what do you think the next chapter will reveal?
I hope you like it✨

Thank you guys for your immense support and love for this book. It's my first book and I am glad that I have mny people by my side🙏