Part - 33

Seok Jin was having hard time controlling his whines while talking with Taehyung and suddenly he felt immense pain in his abdomen and a gush of slick flowed through his undergarments. Taehyung immediately caught the scent of the Omega and knew that he is having his heat and to be honest the Alpha panicked. Jin's scent is similar to Koo and for some reason his Wolf started to react, not in a horny manner but the discomfort and trouble the wolf is facing controlling himself.

Tae is over his mating age and had  a lonely rut so it was not difficult for him to control these thoughts but the scent! that goddamn scent is making this difficult.

Taehyung was fully alert and in his senses he carried the Omega in his arms and tried to find a secure place for the omega. Jin is having heat and if any Alpha got the whiff of his scent they are going to face dangerous situation.

Jin's first thought was about his Alpha but he is not here and Taehyung's presence is making things difficult for him. He is feeling safe with Tae but somehow Jin is afraid of the Trueblood that's inside Taehyung. The pain is immense for Jin to even say anything, when Tae carried him he started to feel more slick gused out of him. He was sacred yet embarrassed and tried to hide his face on the Alpha's neck who seemed panicked as time passes by. Jin held Taehyung's shoulders to not to fall from the Alpha's arms but his Omega instantly whines and released more slick, Jin's Omega side was taking over slowly.

Taehyung remembered that Jin told him that Namjoon and he used to spend a lot of time near the lake so the Alpha made a tree house near the lake where they can spend quality time with each other so he asked Jin in hurry, " Jin you told me there's a tree house right near the lake where is it? I'll take you there"
" I-it it's near th-the fo-forest, near the o-old r-road to s-singangw-won." Jin said while stuttering and shaking like a leaf.
" Hold tight I'll be there in a second " Alpha said and ran towards the said direction. The Omega was sweating profusely while his temparature increased.

Tae saw the condition of the Omega and he reached the lake. The Omega was watching his actions with a frown, 'when the tree house is near why the Alpha is taking him near the Lake ?' Jin thought.

Alpha took a deep breath and slowly going in the lake with Jin in his arms. The water is shining because of the moonlight and the chilling water is calming his wolf inside his head. Jin is clinging to the Alpha as he has no energy to stand straight. The Alpha put him down in the lake while the Omega was still holding his shoulders for support, the proximity between them was close enough to hear each others heartbeat.Tae gave the Omega sometime to relax while he himself tried to relax his wolf.
Jin was overwhelmed with the situation they are in and Taehyung is not his Alpha although he knows Tae is just a friend but his Omega is not resisting Tae which really pissed Jin but the cold water immediately lower his temparature and gave some relief to the abdomen pain and his whining wolfie.

After few minutes Tae came out of the lake while Jin is still leaning on the edge and still inside the water, Jin took his time relaxing and after like an hour Tae suggested Jin to wait inside the Tree house while he will Guard outside and in the morning he will take Jin to Singangwon.

Taehyung again pulled Jin out of the lake and gave his outer layer cloth danryeong which he wore over jeogori (upper garment) to cover Jin's wet body. The moonlight is making the Omega more vulnerable yet beautiful.

Taehyung carried Jin in his arms while Jin tried to control his Omega which is trying release more alluring scent for the Alpha to notice. Namjoon didn't mark Jin yet and never Scent him too so Jin's Omega is probably in despair and out of instict when he saw how gentle the Alpha is treating him, his Omega side is trying to submit to the Alpha in hope that maybe he will not abandon him. The miscommunication of Jin And Namjoon is causing some serious harming to the Omega's mind.

Taehyung noticed that the Tree house is smelling like another Alpha maybe it's Namjoon's scent so he decided not to enter in the house, so the Omega will feel at ease in his Alpha's Scent. Tae dropped the Omega near the doorstep and urge him to go inside. Once inside the Omega found peace in the Atmosphere and the Alpha was content outside waiting for the sunrise. And checked on him after few minutes
" Jin are you feeling okay now?"
The Omega answered from inside
" Yes Alpha"

AT SINGANGWON

" Your Majesty it's dinner time please join us with her Highness" Chief Choi said
" We are still waiting for Taehyung to return, is he here?" The Majesty asked with a lot of concern lays in his voice
" I am sorry but his Highness is still not here maybe he is out for a run, being away from Royal Palace really took a toll on him." Chief Choi said
" Okay them we will have our dinner in our Chamber please arrange everything, Empress is tired she is taking rest I'll wake her up for dinner"
" Okay your Majesty "
Chief Choi left hurriedly to arrange everything.

The Emperor was in deep thoughts when Empress suddenly back hugged her and asked," What is bothering you my Alpha."
" You're up? I was about to wake you as it's dinner time " The Emperor turned towards his mate and hugged her back.
" Don't try to dodge the question Alpha tell me what's bothering you?" The Empress asked while looking at the Alpha's eyes.
" You know Jae Hee i know my Son and I believe him but today my heart is pounding I don't know why but it's worried for Jungkook, Taehyung is still outside and my heart is saying it's going to be a long night for us" The fear is evident in the couple's eyes.

Hello guys how are you'll doing? How are liking the story so far? What do you guys think about today's episode please share your valuable thoughts.

I am trying to update soon as my schedule is very tight these days but I'll surely make time for you guys.
I am really thankful for the support and love I am receiving and it means the whole world to me again Thanks a lot to everyone those who are reading and supporting me💜💜💜