part 8

"Daewangdaebi mama, Seja Jeoha will have a Omega Mate"

" What? Every Kim bloodline Emperor has Alpha's as their mate! How can a common omega will be our next Luna and Empress of Busan Empire "
" It's fate Daewangdaebi mama, only Moon Godess can decide who are fated to be with each other but as i can understand the Omega is not common omega"
"But its still a Omega and we can change that fate right? I know you can ", Empress Dowagar said smirking towards Seo Ra, as she never Thought Daewangdaebi mama would be able to do such things.
" What are you saying mama it's too dangerous, what if we have to face Moon Goddesse's warth! "
" This is my Empire and I will decide my empire's fate, do as I say or you will die by my warth"
Seo Ra really got scared and agreed to do everything to save herself from Empress Dowagar.
" I will do what you said but it's impossible to break the bond as Seja Jeoha is from Royal bloodline and as he is a true blood his wolf will find his mate no matter what but I can weaken the bond and at that time you need to find a mate for Seja Jeoha who can distract him and his wolf and force them to mate as soon as Seja Jeoha is of Age"
" I will take care of this just weaken the bond and I will do the rest"
"As you say, Daewangdaebi mama"
" You can go now"

Empress Dowagar pov:-

I know that Jeon omega is Seja's mate as soon as I heard him I knew it but I will never let him sit on the throne! For my sunshine I already choose kim Ma Eum from Kim Clan and now I have to execute my plan.
.
.
.
.
Some people can think Empress Dowager is mean or evil but we have to Understand the Politics behind clan war to survive in the Palace, the Royal Palace is not a easy place its like a Puzzle if you solve it You survive the Game its all about Royal court and the officials. If you are not actively Participating in Terms of Official and Palace matters you never know when you are the next victim out there and Empress Dowagar Knew this from the every first day she came to this Royal Palace!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jeon Guest Quarter

Empress and crown prince came that evening to meet the newborn pup as they hardly met the new fluffball so the mother- son decided to come together and spend some quality time with Areum and kookie
"Aunt Areumm!!!!! "
" Oh my Tae come"Areum said as kookie was wiggling in her arms
"Don't shout bub, kookie might startle" Empress Jae hee said coming after her son
" But he is fine look at him and what is this sweet scent eoma mama whenever I am near Aunt Areum? "
" What scent bub?"
" Can't you smell this sweet lavender with honey and citrus mixed scent wah it's making me dizzy"
Areum and Jae Hee exchanged glances and suddenly Areum said " Tae hold kookie baby" Jae Hee was just obseving everything, as Tae said, " Okay aunt Areum" And try to hold kookie but as soon as he hold the omega he heard his wolf again, "MINE" He was confused at first and then his wolf said, "MY OMEGA"
And he just gave Kookie to Areum in rush , and started panting like he was running miles! On the other side kookie was in distress and started crying.
The two women's worried expressions are visible but they don't know what to say as they knew what is all these means....
Jae Hee took tae's hand in his hand and asked, " What happen bub" And Tae said with horrified expression
" Mom m-my wolf talked t-to me a-and said 'm-my Omega' when i-i held kookie"
Jae Hee immediately hugged Tae and said
"Ow bub it's okay, you are okay dont worry son"
But Areum was really worried she never wanted any of these things to happen with his newborn pup! She hated the Royal family except the now Emperor and Empress but except them the entire Royal family was so toxic with their believes and behavior toward commoners and not only this he was also worried because Tae was 12 years older than his pup and he didn't want any older wolf to mate with his little pup!

She hurriedly said, " Jae Hee this is not possible I will never let Tae to mate my pup" A confused Tae was staring at his loving aunt glaring at him and didn't know the exact reason
" But Unni it's not my bub's fault it's their Fate what can we do"
" We can change their fate by separating them and Tae is 12 years older than my pup it's not possible Jae Hee"
" Unni take some time and think about these two pup for once" Empress sid in hurry.
" I know what's better for my pup I am leaving now, lets not meet for a while "
" Unni no please"
Jae Hee tried to stop her but Areum was persistent and left the palace even without informing her alpha
Tae on the other side asked his mother, " Eoma mama did I do something bad why did Aunt Areum left with kookie baby? "
" You did nothing bub it's just fate that kookie baby is your mate"
" Like you and Aba mama? "
" Yes just like that"
" Then kookie baby will live with me as my Omega? "
" No bub Aunt Areum will not agree"
" But he is my mate why aunt Areum will not agree? "
" She said because you are much older than kookie"
" So it's my fault " Tae said and ran from there
" No bub it's fate" Jae Hee said alone crying for her only son's cruel fate

Taehyung pov

Wolfe said he is 'my omega' then why? is it because I am not like Aba mama and I don't like any other omega but I like kookie he is beautiful and fluffy maybe I need to work hard on myself and be the perfect alpha so Aunt Areum will agree to let kookie live in the Palace with his mate...

And from that day Tae became cold with everyone except hobi, his yumo and his halma mama as she was distracting him with her own mind game but Tae didn't know about it as he loves hiss Halma mama but for some reason he started avoiding his mother and Empress Dowagar use this chance to totally turn Tae against her mother and weakened his bond with Kookie.
.
.
.
.

4 years passed by and the Crown Prince everyone knew is changed he worked hard on training ground, spent his time with his Aba mama in Royal Office Room regarding Empire matters and he became too perfect with his Sword Practices even hobi can't beat his now, and the Aura the Young Alpha has around him made Almost every Gaurd and Servants shaking with fear whenever he is Passing by them. Taehyung became more mature for his age but he grown a lot in these 4 years he  became more taller, his shoulders are wide now and his features got more sharp and beautiful.

His mother is the one who craved the baby bear most because he never utter a single word to her in past 4 years because his Halma mama Said his mom is just messing with his wolf no one can know before mating age who their mate is and this made Tae more Miserable because he thought his mother made him believe that a baby was his mate so he can suffer more so the first person he became distant was his mother. Empress Dowagar is now his best Friend with whom he only shared his every concern and worries with, even hobi and his yumo didn't have that much access in his life and because of that Empress Dowagar somehow was successful in trigger Tae's wolf to believe that Jungkook is not his mate. Shaman Seo Ra also did what she was told to do and about a year ago she made her distant relative from Kim Clam Kim Ma Eum to visit her often in the Palace so she will get chance to set her up with Tae. As for today also Ma Eum going to visit the Palace so Empress Dowagar called Crown prince earlier to have some talk
" Please come Seja i wanted to talk to you about something important "
" Please tell me What is it?"
" Does your wolf like Ma Eum? "
" Why did ask Halma mama you know my Wolf only Talk to Ma Eum other than you so he like her I guess"
" And what about you Seja? Do you like Ma Eum? "
"I-i....