Part- 23

Areum and Jae Hee left kookie in Tae's Chamber to bond the mates but Jae Hee had something to discuss with Areum so she took her Unni to her Chamber
"Unni sit I want to discuss something with you" Jae Hee said she was looking a bit hesitant so Areum said,"Tell me Jae Hee-ya what is bothering you?"
"Unni I think this sudden rut and Ma Eum was everything planned by Daebi Mama I don't have any solid proof but I know only shs can do these horrible things ", " What are you saying Jae Hee, our babies are not safe in this palace?" Areum said getting shocked by the sudden news," It's not like that unni but yes they are trying to make Tae love another Alpha Girl instead of koo and because of all these chaos I made a decision "," What decision Jae Hee?" Areum asked curiosity is evident in her face," Unni I want to sent Tae in Sigangwon (an Institute to educate the crown prince) he can come to palace every weekend and as you know koo is also growing what if Tae lost his control again over him I don't want any harm to my babies , in this way they will be safe and protected if Tae is not near Koo no one will try to separate them and they can meet every weekend and distance will make their bond much more stronger, I know they will suffer but if it's for their betterment then I am ready to do this, what do you say Unni?", Areum was silent for a minute and then said," Look Jae Hee I know one thing what ever you will do it's only for our childrens betterment I never question your decisions but they are just so attached I fear maybe it will make their wolfs tense"," I know Unni I was thinking the same thing over and over but then I decided that the Palace we are living in is not safe for them at this moment and when my babies are safe only then I can take step against our enemies, time will make it easier for them believe me", Jae Hee said trying to assure Areum who looked tense by the decision "I am living this matter on your hand I just want them both happy and if this is gonna make them happy in future I am ready for this"," Thank you Unni I have to talk to his Majesty also Alpha's permission is must I'll get going then" , Jae Hee left Jeon Quarters ad headed to the Throne Room.
Areum was tense and we can't blame her for this! For a long time she was not present in their life so first, she had to adapt everything so fast and now she was kind of again pulling his son away from his Alpha again although it's not the same but human brain thinks differently in different circumstances, like what if his son suffered more this time? What if He blame his mom? What if things doesn't go as planned? Everything together haunts her for the moment when they will tell this to Tae and koo.

"Alphaaaaaaa i misssed you sooooo much " Koo said while running towards Tae's arms, Tae catched him midway though and immediately hugged him puting his nose on the omega's scent gland, he was missing this! This scent, this warmth, this comfort it's everything to Taehyung, his entire life depends on these things now this little omega now became Tae's lifeline without his scent and warmth Tae becomes uncontrollable, as Koo is growing and his body is also developing with time and Tae tried to not look at the changes he develop or not to think about Koo in any adult way but he is a grown Alpha and he fear he will lose control slowly so he tried not to get too touchy with Koo but the Omega never let any day passed without sitting on his lap and telling him about his bestie Jimini and hobi's naughty stories, they are Koo's school friends and when Koo drift on his chest Tae retrieve himself from the chamber and sleep on his own chamber it's their daily routine but past two days were hard for the Alpha too he couldn't think anything except the Omega and now that he had rut the changes in his omega are more visible for him.
Well Koo is still a baby but for Tae it's his Omega and Tae took a note to talk about this to the Physician and ask for suggestion.

Tae just hugged him and did nothing for few minutes it was calming and soothing silent between the mates as they were talking through the hug and finally Koo said " Taetae are you still in pain? that day wolfie tried to help you" He said with his big doe eyes with concerned showing for the elder and Tae chuckled as his omega is looking so cute while worrying over him," Bun I am fine but are you and wolfie fine that day did I hurt you or wolfie?" He asked remembering the day " No Taetae but wolfie tried to protect you he said he failed in protecting you" ," Oh my God no bub tell wolfie Alpha said that wolfie is so brave because of his scent I felt less pain that day so he didn't failed in protecting his Alpha" Koo was listening with big eyes and open mouth and Grasp at the information " Really wah wolfie is so talented Koo is nothing " He said pouting only for Tae to kiss that pout away.
Well not kiss just peck!

Hello guys I want to inform you as I am suffering from high fever and flu I was far away from the wattpad for few days, I am still recovering and hope to update soon🙏