Part-31

When Jungkook came to the Palace with Tae and the Empress at that time Hoseok was the one who taught Tae how to be gentle and patient with the little Omega, how to carry the pup without hurting him, being the mature one whenever he gets naughty, how to understand when he is hungry or not. Hoseok trained the pups from early age so he knows how to behave with a pup and being the Hyung he taught Tae everything which is necessary.

Hoseok was very fond of the little pup from day 1, he always used to check on him, used to play with him, stroll with him. It was like a habit of him to spend his time with the pup and made him comfortable in His presence. When Hoseok got to know about Tae being Koo's Alpha, he was happy for his brother but as days passes he realised that Koo is much more than a cute pup for him. Hoseok wants to protect the little pup from every danger, he started to get possesive whenever he saw Tae and Koo together so he decided to put a stop in his feelings before it grows. Hoseok decided to turn his schedule more hectic so that he won't get lots of time to be with the said Omega.

As days passed he got detached from the Omega, he thought Moon Goddess will find someone for him who will share his everything with them when the time comes but to his luck he is already 22 and didn't find his mate.

When Jungkook mentioned 'Alpha' in his sleepy voice, all those emotion comes rushing through his mind. It was like he was pushed back to the time when he just wanted a small smile from the omega and that would make him happy for the entire day.

He looked at the Omega and thought how lucky his brother can be to have such a cute omega and still made him cry. Hoseok want to smack Tae right now but he can't do that at the moment so he sat beside the sleepy omega and started to wait for him to wake up.

SINGANGWON

Tae was practicing from the early morning, he knew his wolf is on edge and he needs to act active so that he can control his wolf's anger in a good way. It's almost noon and Tae didn't take a single break. Chief Choi is getting worried because of Crown Prince's odd behavior and there's one more person who's getting worried yes it's Seok Jin, he visited the Alpha few hours ago but he was practicing so he decided to come later but still the Alpha is in training he was thinking 'What happen with Alpha why he is behaving Wierd and why his Pheromones are overpowering?'

Taehyung's POV-

I am feeling too much, it's like feeling a lot of emotions altogether. I miss my bun I wanna run to palace and embrace my bun in my arms. Its been days and my wolf is going crazy, today I am on edge from the morning and I can't even calm my wolf. God help me it's getting tough.

Tae felt like running so after training he went near the lake to calm himself as he sat there his eyes automatically started leaving tears. It was too much for the trueblood, all his life he has to mentain the position he got from young age so he was afraid that anybody close to him can take his advantage easily so he made himself cold and distant himself from everyone. When he got to know about Koo he was so happy and that very moment he was told that it's all a lie. Even after few years Koo was near him his grandmother tried to set him up with another wolf just for power. It's not like he doesn't care about these things it's just he choose not to show it. As Jungkook was by his side in thick and thin he was doing fine but as soon as he got separated from Koo his wolf and he himself crumble. He wanna go back  home tell his baby Koo everything he is Taehyung's safe place.

" Alpha are you fine?" Tae turned his head to notice the familiar Omega.
" Uh..what are you doing here jin you shouldn't be here at this hour" As per law of Sigangwon nobody can leave the premises after sun set, well Tae definitely took a special permission but that's not the case with the said Omega.
" I mostly sneak out whenever I feel like suffocated so don't worry I won't get caught " Jin said with a smile and Tae thought that how despite of every commotion in Jin's life he always found a reason to smile and make the people around him smile too.
" Still why are you here?"
" I was worried about you, your pheromones were all over the place today. What happened? Is something bothering you? You can share with me." The Omega asked in his concern voice. As we know Tae got only few people who actually knows his concern, and Jin also became a part of his inner circle in just few days.
" I am craving for my Omega my wolf is acting crazy and I- I want to be near him it's getting tough day after day. I never left my omega even for a day in past few years and the separation is taking a toll on me." He genuinely said finally sharing about his inner commotion with someone, and it's really feel nice to have a friend who will listen to your worries without judging you.

As soon as Tae completed his sentence he heard a whimper beside him, the scent immediately hit his nose and his eyes widened in horror.

Hey guys as promised I tried to update soon hope you guys will enjoy the chapter. Please do let me know how's the story going on? If there's some ypu guys wanna suggest me then you are always welcome✨

Do let me know about your thoughts on this chapter💜