Part- 16

4 years later

Finally after years of treatment Areum was recovering from her heart disease and now she is ready to come back to her pup, she was unable to express her gratitude towards the royal family. Its like a new birth to her, in these four years Seok Heon tried not to inform her about anything inside the palace he reassured her always whenever she was curious about certain things and she believes her Alpha more than anyone so there's no point in debating when his Alpha is there to make sure his Omega is stress free.

Jeon Seok Heon wrote a letter informing the Royal Palace about their Arrival.

On the other side 4 years passed everything changed except kookies chatterbox and Taehyung's admiring  eyes towards his omega. Taehyung is 20 years old and kookie is 9 years old now but Taehyung didn't get his rut yet, the Royal Physician said its because his Wolf is Suppressing the urge of feeling any sexual need as his omega is still a kid but too much delay is harmful for Taehyung and his wolf so he needs to communicate with the wolf so Taehyung can convince his wolf to not surpress the urges as he is confident that they can handle their rut alone.
Kookie became more beautiful than ever he is quite healthy now but he is Addicted to Tae, he is very possessive about Tae from very young age its like Taehyung is only his and now that he goes to school he can understand that Tae is not any general Alpha, he is Crown Prince but more importantly he is his Alpha

Empress is so happy that she was donating clothes and foods in the maket place to the people to thank the Gods that her Unni is well.

As soon as Tae heard the news he went to Kookie's room to inform him about his mother's arrival but then he remember his Omega must be in school and thats why the Alpha is sulking few minutes ago, as Tae had a argument in the Royal court room he wanted to calm himself but the source of his calm is in school but after hearing the news of Areum's arrival he thought to visit kookie's school and brought him back early only for today

"Hello seja Jeoha, How come you are here?"
" Hello, i wanted to take Jungkook early today its Important "
" Of course i am bringing him"
When the teacher carry his pup he felt certain rush of anger raising in him but he bit down his lip and try not to react, he took Kookie in his securing arms and left from the school premises without saying anything.

Weird

Actually Tae and Empress decided they will not inform anybody about Kookie being Tae's mate for now once koo is of age they willl ask for The Certain Omega's consent and then announce the name of their Luna.

Soooo
He can't claim his omega in front of anyone and growling at everyone is going to look Awkward so Tae has to endure some certain things for now!

"Pup do you know who's coming?"
" Who Tae Tae koo don't know, please tell koo"
"Areum Aunt is coming Kookie your mother is coming "
" Ma... so she is fine now she is not ill?"
" She has recovered bub now she is coming to us"
" Wah.. I will get very angry at Ma but she was ill so i will love her so much that she doesn't have to go to those doctors again"
" Right pup we will take good care of her"
" Alphaa.." Koo whine and thats Tae's biggest Weakness, whenever koo whine it means he is hungry or sleepy but Calling Tae Alpha by his Omega does things to the Alpha's Heart, you can't blame him after all the bond is powerful enough to make them stick together but never get tired.
.
.
.
.
Areum is in deep thoughts about her pup, she left him with her dear sister years ago and now she is afraid what if he refuse to meet her or cannot accept her as his mother.
She was a mother who being separated from her child by their cruel fate but whom she can question for her miseries because she knew what she did to deserve all these and be grateful because Moon Goddess gave her a chance to be normal and live a life with her family.

Empress Jae Hee started the preparation from early morning she was happy that their Kookie is going to meet his ma after years. Its not like she loves kookie any less than Taehyung but Kookie deserve her mother's love too. He is just a little fluff bean who deserves everything.

Kookie is literally jumping in the hallways and his Alpha is admiring him from behind a little sweet smile adorned in his lips they both were happy and exited but there's someone who's been deeply hurt and that's Empress Dowagar as Ma Eum get injured badly that day when the whole palace thought that their Crown Prince finally found his mate but that was the opposite, from that day Ma Eum was in complete bed rest and Empress Dowagar was trying to find any and every solution for this mishap in her plans.

Empress Dowagar was never this much desperate in her entire life, its like she is losing her winning battle and she will do anything i mean anything to win.

The preparations were almost done and one of the soldier informed the palace maids that Chief Commander just enter the borders of Busan.

Empress Jae Hee was in Guest room preparing everything that is needed for her unni, she also appointed two palace nurse who can assist Areum with the medication and everything. She was glad that Areum is in good health now but she doesn't want to take any risk regarding Areum as she fought death for past four years Empress doesn't want Areum to suffer anymore.

Empress Jae Hee decided not to mention about Kim Ma Eum in front of Areum as she doesn't want to stress her as she is in the process of getting better so she asked Taehyung's support on this matter and about kookie well Ma Eum and kookie never interact with each other its like kookie's inner wolf gets angry whenever she is around and Ma Eum never try to confront those purple eyes that shines with burning rage whenever she looked at him so yeah they never get along.

The main door's are opening announcing the arrival of the Chief Commander of Busan And his wife, entering the Royal Palace with emotional eyes and exited heart that just want to see their fluff ball, hold him in their arms and never let the other go.

Emperor and Empress were standing in the Royal Palace Entrence with smiling faces and open arms welcoming there couple with warm heart.