Part - 35

Empress Dowager finally gained her consciousness but she was quite disappointed when she didn't see the face of her son near her, instead Areum was there with little Koo.
" Daebi Mama are you awake? Wait a minute I am calling the Royal Physician."
Empress Dowager's royal court lady ran fast to bring the physician.
" Mama are you feeling okay, how are you feeling now?" Areum asked the concern is visible in her eyes.
" I- what happened to me?" Empress Dowager asked confusion lays in her voice.
" You lost your consciousness due to stress and also suffered a mini heart attack." Areum said while Koo is observing her with his doe eyes.
" Halma mama are you fine? why were you asleep for so long? Koo was so worried you know I cried too." Although Empress Dowager didn't like him at all but watching the concern baby in front of her worried while dried tears are still visible was something warms up her heart a bit only a bit though.
" I am fine now" It was short and simple as  Empress Dowager and Jungkook they never really talked. Empress Dowager has her reasons and Tae never let Koo near His Halma mama so Koo only knows that this is Taetae's Halma mama so she is his Halma mama too and that was the reason for his tears.
" You take rest Daebi mama we will take our leave." Areum said to lessen the discomfort in the air.
" N-no, don't leave ah let the physician come at least I don't want to be alone now." Empress Dowager said while looking elsewhere, she doesn't want to sound pathetic in front of Areum but she is scared to be alone at least for now.
" If this is the matter we will stay until then, you please take rest Daebi mama don't strain yourself." Areum said with a small smile and started to wait for the Royal Physician.

SINGANGWON

" It's too sudden your Majesty, her Highness and your Majesty should have stay with us longer so we could talk and enjoy the environment, we have beautiful places near Singangwon to visit." The Elder members of Singangwon insisted the Royal Couple on staying for few more days but the Empress is very Firm about her decision.

" Maybe we can visit next time but not today. As a Emperor I have many duties towards my people, I can't only prioritise my family. I came to meet my Son and you'll but now it's time to go back to work. It was nice visiting this place I enjoyed a lot being surrounded by nature." The Emperor stated.

" Oroshin i am glad that we decided to visit this place. Because of palace we hardly get time to visit anywhere, after years we spend a day in the midst of nature. I would like to visit again some other time but for now we have to go back to the palace. Lastly Thank you all for looking after my son and helping him in getting better with his skills. It was nice meeting with all of you." The Empress said with a fond smile although Taehyung was right there but she didn't even glance at him the tention between them are visible for everyone to see.

" Seja Jeoha is already a skillful warrior with great political knowledge, we will try to help him out to get these skills more sharp and beneficiary." The elder stated.
" Glad to hear. We will take our leave then." The Emperor said before heading towards their carriage with the Empress.

Chief Choi was standing near Taehyung said," Seja Jeoha aren't you gonna bid them farewell?"
"They might not want that from me for now." He said with a gloomy face and turn to leave for his Chamber.

Taehyung wrote a letter to Namjoon and informed him about Jin's condition. In these days Jin never mentioned any relative's or friends name to Tae, so Tae has no one else on his list plus giving the circumstances he don't want Namjoon to misunderstand the situation because of some rumors.

Taehyung's mood was also ruined  after everything, that's natural but when His mother mentioned how the baby omega is suffering in his absence is giving him sudden discomfort in heart which he doesn't want to feel.

Taehyung again feels restless the way V behave the other day, the way he was affected from Jin's scent is making Tae angry, the way every other wolf in Singangwon talking about them is frustrating. He just want to visit the palace to his Koo and rest in his lap for a whole day. He want his omega near so he decided to visit palace one day prior the weekend and for that he applied a application to the Elders.

The elders are really not happy with Taehyung prioritising Jin and they showed their dissatisfaction, as Jin being already involved with Namjoon and not in good terms with his family is already a hectic for the Elders and now they do not want any conflicts with Busan Royal Family. The elders asked politely to Tae to not involved deeply with the omega and if next time they are out of Sinngangwon after 8pm they will face severe punishments.

The Royal Couple is on their way to The Palace. Jae Hee was quite for too long, the Emperor tried to talk with her but she refused. Jae Hee can't believe what she heard she knows how her son is but why he was out for so long? He never get along with any omega so why jin? What is so special about this omega that Taehyung didn't left his side when he was in heat?
These questions are making her more worried for what the future holds.

After reaching the Royal Palace they heard the news about Empress Dowager's health. The Emperor rushed towards her quarters and the Empress followed behind. Even after everything she is still the Emperor's mother! He can get angry, get annoyed but at the end of the day he can't just abandoned her.

" How are feeling now? Are you fine? Are you feeling pain?" The Emperor bombard her with questions and after observing her concerned son Empress Dowager was quite satisfied why won't she? After years she saw her son being concern about her.
( Jusang (주상) is the title used for the current king or sovereign)

" Jusang i am fine, don't stress. Now that you are here I am totally fine." Empress Dowager said smiling fondly while the Empress is beside the Emperor. She is silent observing the changes in Empress Dowager's tone as it's the first time for her watching Daebi mama smiling Genuinely towards his Son.

How's the Chapter? Please let me know. Your comments are really valuable for me.

I am making time to update from time to time from my schedule, I hope you are enjoying the story✨